2022-2023 George Washington University

On 7/21/2022 at 6:44 PM, MomEMTPA said:

I submitted my GWU application 7/21, It took me a while to respond to the additional questions in the application. Received an email from GWU titled, "GW PA Application Under Review" on 7/27.

• If selected for an interview, invitation will be sent (via email) approximately two weeks prior to the interview date. Detailed information will be included with the invitation at a later date.
  • Interviews will be virtual this year and typically occur on Tuesdays during the fall semester, from September to December. You can read more about our interview format on our website.  
  • If offered admission, $1,000 non-refundable tuition deposit is due with the enrollment form in order to hold your seat in the class. 
  • Decisions will be made by late December/early January.

Hi! does this means it takes a few months to hear back about acceptances after you have an interview?

38 minutes ago, pmozdz said:

received an interview invite today for 11/8! does anyone know their interview style - MMI, group, 1-on-1, etc?

Congratulations!!!

https://physicianassistant.smhs.gwu.edu/admissions-faqs

"All interviews are conducted virtually. The interview process grants selected applicants the opportunity to meet prospective classmates, current students, faculty, and staff. Each interview day includes: multiple mini-interviews (MMI), a program overview, and a Q&A session with faculty."

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MomEMTPA said:

Congratulations!!!

https://physicianassistant.smhs.gwu.edu/admissions-faqs

"All interviews are conducted virtually. The interview process grants selected applicants the opportunity to meet prospective classmates, current students, faculty, and staff. Each interview day includes: multiple mini-interviews (MMI), a program overview, and a Q&A session with faculty."

congratulations!! can I ask when you both applied?