2022-2023 George Washington University

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2022 at 6:11 AM, MagWeb said:

Is anyone applying for the dual PA/PH program? 

Submitted CASPA and supplemental application for dual program 6/14

I will also me apply to the dual MPH program! From what I understand its only the supplemental application that was necessary for us? Good luck. 

5 hours ago, succulents123 said:

Did anyone only receive a secondary application email confirmation and not one for CASPA/stating their application was under review? I submitted both on June 23rd. Not dual-degree!    

i submitted both june 4th and received an email that my application was under review on june 21 (also not dual-degree)! i think since you submitted less than 2 weeks ago, you'll probably get a confirmation email in the upcoming weeks!

• 3 weeks later...

I submitted my GWU application 7/21, It took me a while to respond to the additional questions in the application. Received an email from GWU titled, "GW PA Application Under Review" on 7/27.

• If selected for an interview, invitation will be sent (via email) approximately two weeks prior to the interview date. Detailed information will be included with the invitation at a later date.
  • Interviews will be virtual this year and typically occur on Tuesdays during the fall semester, from September to December. You can read more about our interview format on our website.  
  • If offered admission, $1,000 non-refundable tuition deposit is due with the enrollment form in order to hold your seat in the class. 
  • Decisions will be made by late December/early January.
Edited by nataliaPA