Interviewed today, 1/28 with 5 other candidates, all FL residents but one (Ohio)... Was a very enjoyable experience. Now flying back across the country to AZ. Thanks for the encouragement of other posters/possible future classmates. Claudia said she would inform us by Friday or Monday the latest. Good luck everyone!

Has anyone who interviewed this week (1/28) get a phone call today? I'm curious if the phone calls for accepted students Claudia mentioned were made or if it'll be Monday.

I haven't heard from Claudia yet, but I am eager to hear the (hopefully good) news on Monday! I had my interview on Wednesday and did not hear anything on Friday. Looking forward to the phone call tomorrow! :)

Has anyone who interviewed this week (1/28) get a phone call today? I'm curious if the phone calls for accepted students Claudia mentioned were made or if it'll be Monday.

I interviewed on Tuesday (1/29) and I received my phone call today from Claudia that I was selected as a "high alternate" :sad:. Did you hear if you got in?

does anyone know if they are still doing interviews? Also, for those who were interviewed already, did you guys get a call or an email for an interview?

I was also told I am a "high alternate"... On the waitlist- not a bad place to be :smile:

I know it could definitely be worse, just wish my life wasn't in limbo! lol. Hoping for that call! Do you know how many they took from the alternate list last year?

gcdeguzm, they are doing one last set of interviews in March, I believe.. You will get an email if they want to interview you. Make sure you check your spam, because for some reason a lot of my stuff from them goes to Spam box on gmail.