Liu class of 2015

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry guys i havent had internet i am on long island where the hurricane hit bad,

overall gpa 3.48

science gpa 3.3

over 2000 patient care hours at a physical therapy aide

research done at my undergrad university on neuronal cells

GRE was 155 verbal 150 quant 4.0 writing

nothing that special! my interview has been pushed back due to everything going on here not sure of the date yet but i will keep you updated best of luck im sure your all start receiving interviews soon.

Thank you !! I had my interview yesterday morning, there was 3 other people (4 total including me) at the interview. It was extremely relaxed and had a welcoming staff. The writing sample was easy and it seemed like they wanted you to interview them as much as they were interviewing you. They said we would receive a definite answer in 2-3 weeks.

They had a lot of great technology and the staff seemed very kind and welcoming. They answered all our questions and gave us a tour of the entire school not just the PA program section. The school was nice was very secure and safe. the surrounding are of brooklyn wasn't bad either. The program ans curriculum was very similar to the other schools i went to, and they had so many clinial affiliates also all over NY.

I ve been invited for an interview next. I will keep u guys posted

Foadies, do you mind sharing what your e-mail said? I applied October 31st, and have not submitted the supplemental application yet but recieved an e-mail today for an invitation to attend LIU's "express decision days".

However, it was from the general admissions office not from PA admissions.

Thank you, and good luck ! :)

Sure thing!

Cumulative GPA: 3.56

Science GPA: 3.94

HCE: 1400 hours

GRE: Quantitative- 40th percentile Verbal- 54th percentile Writing- 72 percentile

I also volunteered at a battered women's shelter for 6 months and did a service trip overseas to help with HIV awareness.

I applied in the beginning of June.

Hope this helps!

Sorry for the delay! The interview was great. They asked a lot of question and the writing samples was also simple. We were ask to write about the healthcare experience and how it will help us with the PA program. Simple questions lie tell me about ur self and why LUI, why PA, duties of a PA etc

I read what you guys said about the Personal Statement in the Supplemental App and I tried to call yesterday to double check, but I got their voicemail. I really want to send my Supplemental in ASAP, so should I write another statement about LIU or just use the one that I submitted with CASPA? Thanks!

Archived