Sign in to follow this  

I just got off the phone with LIU. The woman I spoke said the email I received was a mistake. It was some how sent out on accident by their system. Did not think this was "real."

This is RIDICULOUS!! got the same email.... and top of this unfortunate mistake. The lady I spoke with looked me up in the system. She said "Im sorry but we sent out a rejection letter to you two days ago" WOW!!

lol! another program did the same thing to me too! i was scheduled for an interview way later and received an acceptance email.. it was obviously a mistake *shakes head*

Yep.... I was ecstatic, but just didn't think it made any sense that I would be accepted without an interview. Received a second email later stating it was a mistake. Quite the letdown.

hey everyone. I am trying to apply to the PA program at LIU. I already have a degree in psychology and minor in science, but GPA is not that great. Any advice what I can do to raise my GPA.

I will advice you to take extra easy classes to boost your GPA and also ve more health care experience.

Hi there,

I am from California and I have an interview scheduled on Jan 11th. Any information on it? Is it a group interview or a private one? Is it a multi stage interview? I had a few interviews already mostly in California but I am really exited to go to NYC! :D

How many people were they in the interview? Anyhow, congrats to those who got accepted and I will go be myself during the interview

Thanks

Hi there, There were 6 people present at the interview and its basically individual interview. Its a relax interview, friendly staff etc. Just be of yourself and dont panic. There was a writing sample which was basiclly writing about you healthcare experience. Wish u Good Luck:smile:

There were only 4 people at my interview but the interview was pretty specific to my application. I actually loved that they paid close attention to the details I felt were important and represented me well and none of my other interviewers at other schools did that to be honest. Still anxiously waiting to hear my response!

Hey thanks for the info and the advice! All interviews seem pretty much the same style but sometime schools are a bit more aggressive and try to scare you away at the day of the interview.

Wish u all you guys good luck

jon

Anybody that got the errant email back in December heard anything since? I am thinking about calling to ask but do not want to bother the staff.

Hey! I Interviewed on Jan 11th and got accepted on Jan 15th! Yeayyyy! Did u submit the payment already? How much is the deposit?Congrats to everyone who got in

Hey all,

I got an email invitation this am to interview on Feb 21st! I am so excited!For those of you who interviewed recently, did you get a feeling about how manyseats were still remaining?

I also got an interview today for February 19th. I'm super excited. Thanks to all of you who shared your interview stories. They're very helpful. If anyone else would like to share their stories please do so. Thanks and good luck to everyone!!!!

For those of you that have already partaken or have been invited to an interview, can you please tell me when it is that you applied and when did you receive an invite??? Im still waiting and getting very nervous!!!!