La Verne PA Program application 2021-2022

5 hours ago, IceToSeeYou said:

I am one of the admitted students from last year's cohort, and yes the program was kind enough to save our spots for this year. So it's true that there aren't as many seats available this year. 

That said, I am giving up my spot, so now there will be one more. Good luck to you all! I have heard good things about the new director, and the fact that they turned around things so quickly and got their accreditation back is a good sign. 

Do you happen to know how many spots are available or how many students from last year will be attending? Thanks for the info 🙂

45 minutes ago, Andreaprepa said:

It’s a very short interview so just be prepared for that. They also only had 14 spots left and had 43 people interview yesterday with two interview dates left. So just be mindful, there are definitely much less chances of being accepted 

I didn't end up applying to this school, but I'm assuming most of the spots were taken up by last year's applicants? If so, it's honestly pretty shady and disappointing that they didn't more openly share this fact to this past year's applicants. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Andreaprepa said:

It’s a very short interview so just be prepared for that. They also only had 14 spots left and had 43 people interview yesterday with two interview dates left. So just be mindful, there are definitely much less chances of being accepted 

That’s a crazy amount of interviewed applicants. Weird how they invited so many for those limited spots when they usually invite 60-75 the past few years…

1 hour ago, angie96 said:

Hi guys! 

Does anyone happen to know how many seats are open for this year's students? I know they were waiting until April 1st for last year's cohort to SIR so I'm not sure if the number has changed since the first interview session last week. 

I’m not sure. All I know is from what Sarah said at the 1st interview - 15/30 already confirmed admission and that was on 3/28. Maybe try reaching out and see what she says? I would but I’ve bugged her enough lol 

2 hours ago, PAdreams890 said:

Hi there 👋🏽  I can’t remember if the start date for program was mentioned at the interviews. On the website, it states the first day of classes is 5/2– is it really that soon? 

I interviewed in March and have yet to hear from the program. Wishing you all the best of luck 😊 

I believe they mentioned that the start date is sometime in August!