La Verne PA Program application 2021-2022

Good morning, 
It seems that they extended their application deadline to April 1st because I received an email saying there was still time to apply for fall 2022 cohort. I emailed Sarah Prosenko asking her if the timeline had changed. Will post when I hear back from her. 

Just now, Marg1 said:

Good morning, 
It seems that they extended their application deadline to April 1st because I received an email saying there was still time to apply for fall 2022 cohort. I emailed Sarah Prosenko asking her if the timeline had changed. Will post when I hear back from her. 

April 1st has always been their deadline, with February 15th as the priority deadline. I received that email as well and I think it was just an automated email for those who have expressed interest or started an application for La Verne this cycle.

1 hour ago, natasha1992 said:

April 1st has always been their deadline, with February 15th as the priority deadline. I received that email as well and I think it was just an automated email for those who have expressed interest or started an application for La Verne this cycle.

What if you already submitted and got this email? Is this an indication of anything missing from your app or just and automated message? I wasn’t sure. I did email Sarah about this and can post an update when she gets back to me.

1 hour ago, Sabzwave said:

What if you already submitted and got this email? Is this an indication of anything missing from your app or just and automated message? I wasn’t sure. I did email Sarah about this and can post an update when she gets back to me.

I think it's an automated message, I have already submitted as well. Please do update us when you hear back.

6 minutes ago, cvuong222 said:

Does the program send out a confirmation email stating they have received your application? If so, how long after your submission did you get it? I haven’t received one yet…

I never received an email about them receiving my application. You can check if you’re application was verified on CASPA. You can email Sarah and ask her to make sure it was received. Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cvuong222 said:

Does the program send out a confirmation email stating they have received your application? If so, how long after your submission did you get it? I haven’t received one yet…

I was told the program does not send out confirmation emails confirming they have received your application. I think if you were verified in CASPA you're probably fine, but I agree with @Marg1that you might want to email Sarah and ask if she they received it. 

1 hour ago, Saram10 said:

Has anyone been in contact with Sarah regarding invitations?? I would but I’ve already bothered her several times. 

Emailed her yesterday and she said "

The PA Program is delayed in sending out the notifications to the applicants invited to interview.  No invitations have been sent. The PA Program is targeting to send out the notifications this week.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skittlepop479 said:

Emailed her yesterday and she said "

The PA Program is delayed in sending out the notifications to the applicants invited to interview.  No invitations have been sent. The PA Program is targeting to send out the notifications this week.

Oh good thank you for the update! Hope we hear something!