La Verne PA Program application 2021-2022

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have reached out to Sarah Prosenko, she notified of this:

Thank you for your email. Students invited to interview will be notified by March 1, 2022. Interviews will be conducted in March 2022 (dates being confirmed). Admitted and waitlisted students will be notified in early April 2022. Confirmation of attendance and a deposit is due by May 1, 2022. Waitlisted students being offered admission will be contacted beginning in early May 2022 and will have two weeks from notification to confirm their attendance and pay their deposit to reserve their place in the class.

8 hours ago, CJPAgurl said:

Hey guys! Anyone receive any interviews? They said we should know by 3/1…I wonder if this is an accurate date…? 

I haven't heard anything either. Actually a bit relieved to hear no one else has either. I've been refreshing my email like a crazy person every 5 minutes, lol. Please let us know if you receive anything. I'll do the same! 

• Like 1

I was wondering if anyone could clarify something for me. Since La Verne was (still is?) an Orange Tier in CASPA for the Feb 15th priority deadline, the "orange" indicated that our applications needed to be completed  (2 LORS, plus transcripts, etc...), by midnight of Feb 15th, but does that also mean that it had to be verified by that date?

I understand that some schools require full verification by the deadline, but I thought Orange meant it needed to be completed by, not necessarily verified by the date. I did call to clarify this but not sure if the information I received is correct. Thanks! 

5 minutes ago, Iwannaworkout said:

I was wondering if anyone could clarify something for me. Since La Verne was (still is?) an Orange Tier in CASPA for the Feb 15th priority deadline, the "orange" indicated that our applications needed to be completed  (2 LORS, plus transcripts, etc...), by midnight of Feb 15th, but does that also mean that it had to be verified by that date?

I understand that some schools require full verification by the deadline, but I thought Orange meant it needed to be completed by, not necessarily verified by the date. I did call to clarify this but not sure if the information I received is correct. Thanks! 

Actually, excuse me, its Orange Tier for the April 1st deadline, but what I meant was, did the orange tier of "completed" vs "verified" still apply to the Feb 15th deadline? I hope what I'm asking makes sense. 

42 minutes ago, Iwannaworkout said:

Actually, excuse me, its Orange Tier for the April 1st deadline, but what I meant was, did the orange tier of "completed" vs "verified" still apply to the Feb 15th deadline? I hope what I'm asking makes sense. 

When I spoke with Sarah on 2/11 she had indicated that only those that were verified by 2/15 would be considered in the first round of interviews. At least that's how I understood it.

I submitted 2/12 and had my CASPA verified 2/14.

2 minutes ago, natasha1992 said:

When I spoke with Sarah on 2/11 she had indicated that only those that were verified by 2/15 would be considered in the first round of interviews. At least that's how I understood it.

I submitted 2/12 and had my CASPA verified 2/14.

Thank you so much for responding! I've gotten some varying answers when I've tried calling/emailing so was hoping to find a consensus. Thanks!