South University - Austin, TX

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 1:41 PM, sierrab said:

Just got accepted!!! Anyone else? I want to connect with other admitted students!!

Congrats!! How did you prepare for the interview and institution specific questions? I'm trying to do more research on their program, but I found that there's not a lot of information other than their program requirements since they're so new.

On 7/20/2022 at 1:41 PM, sierrab said:

Just got accepted!!! Anyone else? I want to connect with other admitted students!!

Congrats!! How did you prepare for the interview and institution specific questions? I'm trying to do more research on their program, but I found that there's not a lot of information other than their program requirements since they're so new.

17 hours ago, TexasPAstudent said:

Because it's a new institution, there aren't a lot of institution specific questions. They give you a lot of room to ask questions which is great because I had so many. I'd prepare some questions to ask them and also prepare to answer general questions. 

• Upvote 1

Did anyone see South University under verified standardized test on CASPA when they sent in their GRE? I sent my GRE using the code they provided and it says it's suppose to be sent to CASPA but I don't see it. Also, their code isn't even listed in the CASPA GRE list.

Edited by K3life

8 minutes ago, K3life said:

Did anyone see South University under verified standardized test on CASPA when they sent in their GRE? I sent my GRE using the code they provided and it says it's suppose to be sent to CASPA but I don't see it. Also, their code isn't even listed in the CASPA GRE list.

That's because your scores were sent directly to the program, not CASPA, so it will not show up on your verified scores list. I would email the program to see if they have received it. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...