Utah Valley University (UVU) 2021 - 2022 Cycle

Guest PAinlovingmemoryofMom
19 minutes ago, buttercakes said:

Haha that’s what I thought too. Just surprised nothing has come yet!

also within the realm of possibilities… perhaps they’ve encountered unforeseen issues causing a delay in sending email notifications (just don’t want anyone to lose hope)!!

Guest PAinlovingmemoryofMom
10 minutes ago, eebee23 said:

Also accepted!!! Fingers crossed for everyone on the waitlist!

I’m so very happy for you! We interviewed on the same day… you may recall an older applicant (over 50) 🙂….  we chatted for a bit after the Q&A session.  I’m certain that you will make an excellent PA!!

7 minutes ago, PAinlovingmemoryofMom said:

I’m so very happy for you! We interviewed on the same day… you may recall an older applicant (over 50) 🙂….  we chatted for a bit after the Q&A session.  I’m certain that you will make an excellent PA!!

I think you may be confusing me with another applicant! I interviewed with 3 younger guys. Hopefully whoever you have in mind has been accepted or waitlisted! And best of luck to you! Everyone has worked so hard to even qualify for an interview. That in and of itself is a major accomplishment!!!

I was also accepted into the program today! Congrats to the others and fingers crossed for anyone on the waitlist. I also truly believe in what’s meant to be will be, so if you didn’t make it in, don’t give up! There is a place for you in the PA school world and wherever that is will be a perfect fit!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BenRCaPA said:

If I understand the timeline correctly on the UVU website, it sounds like the seat deposit is due on October 18th and then some of the waitlisted would be offered a spot on November 1st? So some people should expect an update on the 1st?

From what I've heard the seat deposit is due Oct 18th...but I only saw on the website that those waitlisted would be notified earliest mid-November of their status...where did you see a Nov. 1st date? I would love to know earlier...

On 10/16/2021 at 6:45 PM, Andyoh123 said:

From what I've heard the seat deposit is due Oct 18th...but I only saw on the website that those waitlisted would be notified earliest mid-November of their status...where did you see a Nov. 1st date? I would love to know earlier...

On the important dates section, there's a box for November 1st that reads "After this date, if seats are available, alternate 2022 January cohort candidates are invited to take a seat." So I figure that is in relation to the seat deposit deadline?