Utah Valley University (UVU) 2021 - 2022 Cycle

Guest PAinlovingmemoryofMom
3 hours ago, Ktb20 said:

Just got an interview invite for September! Good luck you guys!

Oh my goodness, I received my invite an hour ago! This is surreal! Best of luck everyone!!

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone had an interview this week that would be willing to share insights from their experience? Mine is this weekend and I’m feeling nervous as this will be my first PA school interview ever (!) General interview tips would also be appreciated 🙃 Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you through this process. Good luck to everyone interviewing this week and next! 

Edited by eebee23

1 hour ago, Andyoh123 said:

I interviewed this week. I was so impressed by the genuine and caring faculty and staff. Be yourself. Be confident in your preparation to this point. You got this!

Edited 1 hour ago by Andyoh123

Lovely to hear & thank you for sharing!  I interview this weekend (from OOS).  Best of luck to all of us!

3 hours ago, NateO said:

Veteran here, interviewed on the 25th! Also hopeful. Any other interviews on the books for you? 

Wondering if there were lots of OOS applicants who interviewed? (Arrived from Cali, had a lovely experience meeting faculty, staff, and many talented candidates I met during my interview!) 

On 9/28/2021 at 3:53 PM, PAinlovingmemoryofMom said:

Wondering if there were lots of OOS applicants who interviewed? (Arrived from Cali, had a lovely experience meeting faculty, staff, and many talented candidates I met during my interview!) 

Well, I'm from Portland Oregon, the candidate next to me was from Sacramento area. Both of the other candidates seemed like they would be great students and fun to be around!

1 hour ago, NateO said:

Well, I'm from Portland Oregon, the candidate next to me was from Sacramento area. Both of the other candidates seemed like they would be great students and fun to be around!

I felt the same! The other candidates with whom I interviewed seemed like an excellent fit for this program… smart, compassionate, forward-thinking, etc. I was equally impressed with the interviewees as with staff & faculty. All are key ingredients for a great program!

Best of luck to all of us!!

11 hours ago, PAinlovingmemoryofMom said:

I felt the same! The other candidates with whom I interviewed seemed like an excellent fit for this program… smart, compassionate, forward-thinking, etc. I was equally impressed with the interviewees as with staff & faculty. All are key ingredients for a great program!

Best of luck to all of us!!

@NateO I am from Utah and hoping for a spot here in the program! I am happy to help answer any questions about Utah and the area if you want to reach out to me. Send me a direct message and would love to help out. Whether its finding places to eat, places to live, activities, etc.

• Thanks 1