Utah Valley University (UVU) 2021 - 2022 Cycle

Guest PAinlovingmemoryofMom
1 hour ago, BenRCaPA said:

Yeah I saw that, I’m basically asking if anyone waitlisted will be offered a seat after the seat deposit today or if they would have to wait until after November 1st

I am wondering the same.

19 hours ago, BenRCaPA said:

Yeah I saw that, I’m basically asking if anyone waitlisted will be offered a seat after the seat deposit today or if they would have to wait until after November 1st

Good question! I have not seen anything on the website stating exact dates, however UVU has held very close to the dates posted. I would assume based on what we have heard that they want to have the class set in stone sooner rather than later, so I would give it a few more days and more acceptances will be sent out. I'm betting they will follow up with those they have offered seats to in order to make sure they were going to accept or decline the offer, then they will move quickly to the waitlist to offer more seats. 

Again, this is all just assumption. I am not sure what the exact plan is.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2021 at 8:55 PM, BenRCaPA said:

On the important dates section, there's a box for November 1st that reads "After this date, if seats are available, alternate 2022 January cohort candidates are invited to take a seat." So I figure that is in relation to the seat deposit deadline? 

I’m assuming no further updates for those waitlisted? Speaking for myself, I have not heard any change in application status since Oct. 4 (e.g. neither acceptance nor denial).

Pure speculation here… it’s not likely we’ll hear back before Nov. 1.

16 minutes ago, PAinlovingmemoryofMom said:

I’m assuming no further updates for those waitlisted? Speaking for myself, I have not heard any change in application status since Oct. 4 (e.g. neither acceptance nor denial).

Pure speculation here… it’s not likely we’ll hear back before Nov. 1.

That's what I'm hoping for too. Hoping I see some good news for several of us on this forum.

On 11/1/2021 at 4:08 PM, BenRCaPA said:

Anybody heard back today?

Putting feelers out if anyone else on the waitlist received an email yesterday re: the enrollment process (e.g. if a seat becomes available UVU PA Program recommends applying for FA prior to the deadline & completing steps for enrollment to ensure smooth transition into the program if a seat invitation is extended)?

21 hours ago, PAinlovingmemoryofMom said:

Putting feelers out if anyone else on the waitlist received an email yesterday re: the enrollment process (e.g. if a seat becomes available UVU PA Program recommends applying for FA prior to the deadline & completing steps for enrollment to ensure smooth transition into the program if a seat invitation is extended)?

Ya I go the same email. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Andyoh123 said:

I moved off the waitlist tonight and was offered admission! So grateful for this opportunity and next step in my healthcare journey.

Well done, friend! I am so very happy for you & super excited as you move onto the next chapter of your incredible journey! Amazing news!!

• 6 months later...