• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I am interviewing tomorrow as well. They sent out the detailed schedule today, around 10:00 am. I would check your spam or other folders because my email was put into a different folder than my primary folder.  Hopefully it is just in a different folder! I would also reach out to the following below if you did not receive the email. This was from the email sent out today: 

If you experience technology issues at any point during your interview day, please reach out to:  

UNMC IT Help Desk: (402)-559-7700  

CAHP Enrollment Management & Student Affairs: (402) 559-6673 or CAHPadmissions@unmc.edu  

I hope this helps and I look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2021 at 12:45 AM, hopefulPA697 said:

I also received the email about changing campus selection.  Looks like they are planning to notify us on Friday, December 3. 

What is leading you to believe they will notify us today (I hope this is the case haha)? I know they said during interviews that it would be the first week of December so is that considered this week or next?

48 minutes ago, futurepa9910 said:

Anyone heard anything yet? I feel like today marks the first week of December so I’m surprised we haven’t heard anything

Haven't heard anything. Are we sure that we will be notified by email or is there a chance they are notifying us by mail?