• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, futurepa9910 said:

I have not received a confirmation email either.

Good to know! I'm glad I am not the only one. I emailed the office a bit ago just clarifying that my materials were received but I haven't heard anything from them. All the other schools I have applied to have sent confirmation emails so this was just kinda weird to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, colew508 said:

They have received my application, but I have not been sent the interview consideration email. In that email is there a supplemental? I was confused because they mentioned it, but I have to yet to receive anything yet. Thank you guys!

I think theres a supplemental if you get an interview, something to do with scholarship. I think everyone is getting this interview consideration email, just at different times. I think its basically just another confirmation email that you made the minimum requirements

1 hour ago, JerydP said:

I think theres a supplemental if you get an interview, something to do with scholarship. I think everyone is getting this interview consideration email, just at different times. I think its basically just another confirmation email that you made the minimum requirements

That makes sense! Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, PAemma72 said:

Does anyone know how they do the MMI on zoom? 

Last year for the MMI portion we were split into small groups with one faculty member as the zoom host and (s)he would then send us each into individual breakout rooms. The faculty member facilitating that room would give us a bit of time to read over our prompt and then we would answer. They also allowed us to have a paper and pen in front of us if we wanted to jot down notes. Then once we finished we would return to the main zoom and then "rotate" rooms by having the host send us to a different breakout room. Hopefully that makes sense!

Edited by joannabui