2021-2022 Applicants Class of 2024

On 10/12/2021 at 5:16 PM, billdwebster said:

Hey everyone,

I interviewed today and here are some things to consider if you are waiting to interview or to hear back from them:

1. They interview pretty much every Monday and Tuesday up through January.

2. They have a committee which convenes after a week's interviews (Mon & Tues) and review the outcomes and make their decisions.

3. They will send notice next week (Friday) about the interviews from this week. 

4. The interview format is super chill: 6-7 interviewees per day, and the interviewers are very friendly and don't really throw any curveballs. 

Hope this helps, and great meeting everyone who was on the call today!

Thank you so much!! How many individual interviews are there and are they 30 minutes each?

• Like 1

Just received an acceptance call!! Happy!!! Interviewed 10/11. They said I will received formal acceptance letter in the mail in 2-3 weeks. I asked if there was a deadline to comit by, but he said to just wait for the letter in the mail - so I guess I'll wait on that for further information.

Good luck to everyone here!!!! 🙂 You got this!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 10/21/2021 at 9:01 AM, ElizaC said:

Thank you so much!! How many individual interviews are there and are they 30 minutes each?

There’s one interview session with 2-3 faculty members that lasts 30 minutes. The rest of the time you are involved in group conversations with the other interviewees. It is honestly a pretty good experience and nothing to stress about, as long as you prepare yourself with answers to some of the common questions you’d find in any interview. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Asmgc123 said:

For those accepted have you received anything by email or will it all be through a letter in the mail? Just want to make sure I didn’t miss anything important since I kind of zoned out at the end of the call because I was freaking out hahaha

You didn’t miss anything: they said they will mail you a packet in 2-3 weeks with all instructions, including timeframe to accept and deposit deadlines. 

• Like 1

On 10/27/2021 at 9:40 PM, billdwebster said:

Good evening everyone! A question for those accepted into the program and planning to join the 2024 cohort: 

Is there a facebook/whatsapp/some-other-app group for these students to connect already? If not, dm me if you'd like to join one and I can start one on GroupMe.

I’m not sure if there is a group already but if you’re making one I would like to join it please 🙂