2021-2022 Applicants Class of 2024

On 6/13/2021 at 7:59 PM, Hello333 said:

has anyone heard anything back yet? I submitted may 6th and was verified may 7th and still haven't received an email confirming they received my application unlike all other schools I applied to. 

jk just got the email for the supplemental app lol

Guest sofargone
5 hours ago, Asmgc123 said:

Are we supposed to send transcripts directly to Nova? or only what is already on CASPA?

I have this question too - I noticed the supplemental application said transcript not received...

7 hours ago, sofargone said:

I have this question too - I noticed the supplemental application said transcript not received...

Same, I emailed them and they said: 

"All official transcripts get sent to CASPA"

So I just left it. I submitted my supplemental 6/21 and I looked at the checklist and nothing was "Received" yet, only the fee. I already submitted my CASPA application 2 weeks ago and it said "Not received" so I believe they just have a delay in updating the system. I'm going to give them a few more days, and will call them if there's no change.

3 hours ago, ChristineLF said:

Same, I emailed them and they said: 

"All official transcripts get sent to CASPA"

So I just left it. I submitted my supplemental 6/21 and I looked at the checklist and nothing was "Received" yet, only the fee. I already submitted my CASPA application 2 weeks ago and it said "Not received" so I believe they just have a delay in updating the system. I'm going to give them a few more days, and will call them if there's no change.

For some reason this didn't post earlier. I went to their website and under the transcripts tab, it states that "accepted applicants" will be required to send their transcripts to the admissions office. I'm not sure if that's related to the transcripts that were initially sent in through CASPA, but if people already received "application complete" emails from them, then it looks like just the CASPA ones are okay. I could be completely wrong though!

I emailed two admin counselors from two separate campuses and they confirmed that there is a delay from the time you pay/complete your supplemental to the point it is "matched" to your CASPA application. 

Regarding the transcript, I was honestly playing it safe and just being overly proactive. I did not want to delay the time I was "marked as complete." At that time, I had not spoken to an admin counselor about the CASPA matching mentioned above.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, HopefulPrePA said:

I got an email on June 22nd notifying me that I've been selected for an interview! They said that I'll be getting an email in August to choose a date since their interviews don't start till September!

Do you mind sharing your stats and when you applied? 

Sure! Submitted CASPA May 8th, submitted supplemental June 15th

In state applicant

GPA: 3.83

sGPA: 3.69

GRE: 312// 4.5 writing

PCE: 200 at time of app

Shadowing: 200 hours w 3 different PA specialties

Volunteer: maybe 300ish hours? with various orgs

LOR: 2 PAs, 1 org supervisor

Edited by HopefulPrePA
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, ngab234 said:

For the "listing extracurriculars" portion of the supplemental, did you guys just list the names or and descriptions that you put in CASPA or add extra stuff/changed it?

I'm also wondering this too. There doesn't seem to be a character limit, so you could do the descriptions, but I might put just a couple of words.

13 minutes ago, danii97 said:
10 hours ago, ngab234 said:

For the "listing extracurriculars" portion of the supplemental, did you guys just list the names or and descriptions that you put in CASPA or add extra stuff/changed it?

I'm also wondering this too. There doesn't seem to be a character limit, so you could do the descriptions, but I might put just a couple of words.

At first I typed up a description similar to caspa but there was a maximum character limit so you may not have enough space. I ended up just listing everything.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Asmgc123 said:

At first I typed up a description similar to caspa but there was a maximum character limit so you may not have enough space. I ended up just listing everything.

Okay, I’ll do that then. Thanks for your help!!

Edited by danii97

2 hours ago, Nataliemcarr said:

Hey everyone! Does anyone know how long it takes for CASPA to link up with the supplemental app? I submitted and paid for the supplemental for both this campus and Fort Myers and the supplemental says action still required. Or do we need to send transcripts and LOR all over again? 

I've submitted mine 9 days ago, and it still hasn't linked up. I have called them and they said it should link up and not to worry. I asked if I had to send my transcripts and she said they will get everything from CASPA, I also emailed as well just because it said  to send transcripts directly to them, but the lady said all transcripts to be sent to CASPA. So, my guessing like before it just takes a very long time for their system to link up with CASPA.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, ChristineLF said:

I've submitted mine 9 days ago, and it still hasn't linked up. I have called them and they said it should link up and not to worry. I asked if I had to send my transcripts and she said they will get everything from CASPA, I also emailed as well just because it said  to send transcripts directly to them, but the lady said all transcripts to be sent to CASPA. So, my guessing like before it just takes a very long time for their system to link up with CASPA.

I guess we will just have to be patient LOL I just want to make sure I’ve done everything I can. Relieved about not sending transcripts again 🙏🏼

I also submitted mine 6/15, submitted my GRE 6/3 and it still says it was not received. Sounds like we're all in the same boat here! All we can do is wait I guess. I sent my transcripts again directly to the address listed on the portal because I was getting concerned. Let us know if anyone starts to get updates on their portal!