2021 - 2022 ECU Application Cycle

Tentative Timeline From 2020 - 2021 Cycle's Thread

June 3, 2020                       Email: from the graduate school: my application is complete and ready for the program to review

June 19, 2020                     Self Service Portal: "Application Complete"

June 21, 2020                     I received an interview invite for July 13th

status in the self service center changed to “Under review by program”

- couple of weeks before I received the interview invite by email

Link to Self Service Portal: https://ecugrad.radiusbycampusmgmt.com/ssc/zx671mA867020x6702c07al.ssc

July 2, 2020                         Application went under review this afternoon. Submitted 5/20.

July 27, 2020                       I received an interview invite for August 17th.

interview about 130 applicants and accept 36 out of 900+ applications.

August 17, 2020                   submitted 5/21, under review 7/14, interview invite 7/23

August 21, 2020                  Accepted! How were you notified? Dr. Gindoff called me.

September 17, 2020           verified ECU APP: 7/17 received interview: 8/19 interview: 9/14 accepted 9/17

October 29, 2020                Acceptance call on 10/29! I interviewed back in August

January 21                           Placed on alternate list

Edited by diggitydog

• diggitydog changed the title to 2021 - 2022 ECU Application Cycle
  • 3 weeks later...

My application status says "Application Submitted & Fee Paid"

CASPA is verified. I paid the supp fee. In my portal, it says GRE and official transcript has been received. 

What am I missing? 

I already emailed someone about it, but since it's the weekend, I probably won't get a response. 

Hi guys! I got invited to the 8/23 interview on 7/22 by email. 

I wanted to check- I sent an email to the program's assistant accepting the interview on 7/22, and haven't received a confirmation email or response from her. Did anyone else receive a response?

Just double checking! Good luck everyone

• Like 1

On 6/4/2021 at 10:47 AM, diggitydog said:

verified ECU APP: 7/17 received interview: 8/19 interview: 9/1

Anyone have any advice on if it is too late to submit to this program? How many spots are open? I know it is rolling admissions, but wondering if I should still press submit.

23 hours ago, Jennynusbaum said:

For those of you who received interview invites on 7/22, did your application status change from application complete to application under review? I submitted my app back at the end of May & haven’t heard anything. 

I got an email from ECU saying "Your application to your program is now complete and has been sent to the program for review and an admission decision"

Guest Akshara
On 8/2/2021 at 3:22 PM, maebry said:

I got an email from ECU saying "Your application to your program is now complete and has been sent to the program for review and an admission decision"

did you send your undergrad transcript directly to ECU? I wasnt sure if this was a requirement since I already sent it through CASPA. 

I also applied at the end of May 27th and havent heard anything since then 

16 hours ago, Akshara said:

did you send your undergrad transcript directly to ECU? I wasnt sure if this was a requirement since I already sent it through CASPA. 

I also applied at the end of May 27th and havent heard anything since then 

No, only sent transcripts to CASPA

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who applied more than a month ago have their status for all documents as "Not Received"? 

The other schools I applied to have all received the CASPA documents, and ECU says not to send transcripts etc if you already submitted your CASPA, but my application portal still says they haven't received them.  Anyone else?