2021 - 2022 ECU Application Cycle

2 hours ago, MaydayThePAtobe said:

Received an interview invite saying “Monday, September, 2021.” Did anyone have this issue where it didn’t actually tell you the specific date? 

I got my interview invite like this today! They followed up with an email with the actual date, I think it was an oops on their end. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MaydayThePAtobe said:

Received an interview invite saying “Monday, September, 2021.” Did anyone have this issue where it didn’t actually tell you the specific date? 

Congratulations!! Did your application portal change from “complete” to “under review” before you got your invite? Also when did you apply? :

3 hours ago, Jennynusbaum said:

Thank you!!! Trying to keep the faith but the waiting game is the worst! Also don’t know how schools send out invites & if it’s a multi-day process or not 🤔

The waiting game is definitely the worst! That is a good question though; I'm not exactly sure how they do it either 😕 I am sending good vibes your way that you will hear something soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 11:11 AM, pbr20 said:

Does anyone have any insight on how the interviews are at ECU? I have one coming up on the 18th and just wanted to see what the vibes were like there.

I had my interview on September 20th. We all got there early in the morning but were split into 3 groups and interviewed at different times throughout the day. They gave us a tour around lunchtime. I had a really good experience, all of the faculty were very friendly and down-to-earth and we even got to talk to some of the current PA students! 

• 2 weeks later...