2021-2022 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! 

I received an email this morning for an interview invitation for February 12. However i have a huge commitment this day that required months of planning and waiting. I was wondering if anyone here who has interviewed has asked for a different time or date or if anyone knows if USC is flexible around that. I’m just worried if I email them requesting a change in date it might hurt my opportunity to interview or be accepted. I will cancel my plans for the February 12th date if I have to, I just want to explore all of my options first!

• 5 weeks later...
16 hours ago, SerratusAnterior said:

I got the call this Friday that I got accepted! I interviewed on 1/28. Does anyone know if there is a Facebook page or something for the accepted students? 

YAYYY congrats!! I got accepted too! Have you found a facebook/groupme yet? I'm not sure how to connect with other accepted students. I have so many questions. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2021 at 5:04 PM, Paher88 said:

I got placed on the alternate list. Which I am okay with because this school is my dream school. Does anyone know how this works? Is there a ranking? 

Did you get a call or email about the alt list and did you hear back on the day they told you during the interview or after??

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, trusttheprocess12 said:

Hey friends,

Congrats and good luck to everyone! I have a quick question about those who were invited for interviews: has anyone been asked to converse in Spanish during interviews? 

USC is my top choice, therefore, any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated 🙂☀️

-Future applicant

Hello,

You don't need to speak spanish in the interviews!