2021-2022 Application Cycle

Hi Guys,

I had a question about youSC, so if we already had an account here because of having applied to them for undergrad before and we've recovered our password for it in order to be able to login, do we have to do anything else in terms of submitting stuff and whatnot? In the email it mentions "Prospective students applying to the University of Southern California via OTCAS, PTCAS, CASPA, SOPHAS, and PharmCAS should follow the submission guidelines indicated on their respective applications".

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2021 at 5:56 PM, AlexMk said:

Hi Guys,

I had a question about youSC, so if we already had an account here because of having applied to them for undergrad before and we've recovered our password for it in order to be able to login, do we have to do anything else in terms of submitting stuff and whatnot? In the email it mentions "Prospective students applying to the University of Southern California via OTCAS, PTCAS, CASPA, SOPHAS, and PharmCAS should follow the submission guidelines indicated on their respective applications".

Thank you!

I didn’t sign up. It seems like it’s not required for PA applicants - correct me if I’m wrong! 

7 hours ago, bobafiend said:

I didn’t sign up. It seems like it’s not required for PA applicants - correct me if I’m wrong! 

I was a bit confused too! I reached out to admissions for clarification and Mars (admissions counselor) said no action needs to be taken on our part and they will reach out via email. 

Hope that clears things up!

• Upvote 1

Hi guys!

USC hasn’t sent me an email regarding receiving my CASA application, supplemental questions, and the supplemental fee. They only sent me an email confirming that they have received my supplemental fee 2 weeks ago.Will they send me another email once they start reviewing my applications? 

Congratulations to all of you receiving invites! I just got mines this morning as well! I’m so excited and I look forward to it! I’m on the same boat of feeling nervous yet super excited!!

So far I’ve gotten rejected from 3 schools. This is my first interview invite. It goes to show you just how much the selection criteria varies amongst schools. Keep your heads up high and try not to compare yourselves to others. I know I was feeling a little defeated, but this was a breath of fresh air! 

Best of luck to all of you!! ❤️

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Hey all, hope things are going well for everyone. Does anyone know if they notify the applicants who they won't be sending invites out to or do applicants just kind of wait it out and figure it out on their own? If anyone knows or has any experience from past cycles, would love some insight. Thanks in advance 🙂 Wishing everyone the best ❤️

Edited by MarMar

On 8/24/2021 at 6:25 PM, ccrodriguez said:

Congratulations to all of you receiving invites! I just got mines this morning as well! I’m so excited and I look forward to it! I’m on the same boat of feeling nervous yet super excited!!

So far I’ve gotten rejected from 3 schools. This is my first interview invite. It goes to show you just how much the selection criteria varies amongst schools. Keep your heads up high and try not to compare yourselves to others. I know I was feeling a little defeated, but this was a breath of fresh air! 

Best of luck to all of you!! ❤️

Congrats!! Best of luck with the interview. Would you let us know when your application was complete?

Hi everyone! 

Where did you guys get your notification for an interivew? Was it through your email address or on youUSC? The only thing I see on youUSC right now is "join our mailing list" after logging in. I just want to check if I am in the correct place in order to not miss any critical information.

Best,

Alex