2021-2022 Application Cycle

Accepted this past week, was waitlisted last year. I will most likely give up my seat because the debt and time of the program is substantially longer than the other programs I have interviewed/accepted at. Maybe I would have decided differently had I been accepted last year, especially because it is such an amazing educational insititution. Good luck to everyone having upcoming interviews. I would say the USC PA program interview is the easiest, most relaxing one so far. You will cruise right through it. 

• Like 1

On 10/13/2021 at 8:48 AM, zae3499 said:

Hi friends! I have an interview on the 23rd and was wondering if anyone had any insights or tips. This is my first interview so I’m trying to gauge what to expect.

I submitted 5/27/21 and received verification from USC on 7/2/21

Hi! I interview the same day! Fight on!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to everyone who has interviewed or been accepted!

I am interviewing November 13th and had a few quick questions:

1. Are they still doing the same 2 on 1 format ( Faculty + student/alumni interviewing us)? and is it still a blind interview?

2. About how long/how many questions did they ask?

3. Is it traditional style? Any behavioral/ethical type questions?

Any insight you can provide is so appreciated. Thank you!!!

• Upvote 1

Late to the game here but might as well shoot my shot.

QUESTION ABOUT THE SUPPLEMENTAL APP: I re-took Chemistry, Anatomy, Physio, and Micro at a community college and they don't separate their lecture/lab out with different course codes. For those of you who can relate, did you e-mail them the course catalog descriptions or printed/highlighted and mailed it with the processing fee? TIA 🙂 

• Like 1

On 10/27/2021 at 2:38 PM, tpendleton said:

Congrats to everyone who has interviewed or been accepted!

I am interviewing November 13th and had a few quick questions:

1. Are they still doing the same 2 on 1 format ( Faculty + student/alumni interviewing us)? and is it still a blind interview?

2. About how long/how many questions did they ask?

3. Is it traditional style? Any behavioral/ethical type questions?

Any insight you can provide is so appreciated. Thank you!!!

1 more question- how many people were in each interview group? Anyone know how many they have accepted from the 2 previous groups? 

Guest prePA847312
On 10/6/2021 at 11:04 AM, OptimisticRealist said:

On the USC PA Instagram page it says  —October 23rd, November 13th, and “more to dates to be announced soon” 

There’s still time!

@OptimisticRealist where did you find that announcement on their website? Can you post the link?