2021-2022 Application Cycle

On 11/10/2021 at 4:50 PM, krystal713 said:

'Usc pa 21-22' on GroupMe. Click here to join:https://groupme.com/join_group/78813993/GuXARtjB

Congratulations to everyone accepted so far!!!🥳 There’s also a Facebook group one of our classmates made (Thanks Lindsey!) Sara will send the link to you all in an email 😊

Edited by OptimisticRealist
  • Like 1

Guest pompomcooky

Friends who have been accepted, is anybody highly concerned about the cost of the program? As amazing as USC is, I'm not sure if it's worth nearly double the cost of some other programs. 😞

On 11/12/2021 at 10:44 PM, pompomcooky said:

Friends who have been accepted, is anybody highly concerned about the cost of the program? As amazing as USC is, I'm not sure if it's worth nearly double the cost of some other programs. 😞

yes, i've been super worried about it. and trying to weigh options

• 2 weeks later...

I JUST GOT THE CALL!!! 11/13 interview. I was about to take my Ochem lab exam!!

College dropout at one point with a 2.4 gpa and Ds/Fs in the whole bio/chem/physics series. Worked and went back to school

Stats:

cGPA 3.31

sGPA 3.39

last 60 units: 3.82

Volunteering 650+hours

Only 1700 PCE EMT/Caregiver/free primary care clinics working with undocumented immigrants at the time of app submission. Up to 2200 at the time of the interview

I’m most likely going to give up my seat because I got into a cheaper school, although USC is definitely the highest quality program I got into.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, blue19 said:

Hi everyone! I interviewed on 11/13 too and I wasn’t called yesterday. But I received an acceptance email this morning did this happen to anyone else? 

Do you have a missed call? They called me when I was washing dishes so I missed it, but I called the number back like 5m later and it was the committee lol