2021-2022 Application Cycle

3 hours ago, Katkunz said:

I received an email invitation to interview with them today! I’m am so happy! I’ll be interviewing on the 15th. Did anyone else get an email today? I’m sure they will do at least one more round of asking people to come. 

I got an email invite today too, and am also interviewing on the 15th! Can't wait to meet you!

On 10/22/2021 at 12:07 PM, YayPrePA3 said:

does anyone know if there is a religious emphasis in this program? t.i.a.

There’s not. Obviously the LDS church is a big part of the community but it plays no role in school whatsoever. About half our class is LDS and half aren’t and it hasn’t been an issue at all. We have a wonderful cohort and work well with everyone. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, futurepa9910 said:

I have my interview on Monday. Does anyone have any insight on the format/atmosphere?

Mine is on Monday too but I have no extra info beyond what was mentioned in the email… I assume it’s a few individual interviews with a panel and the group activity

7 minutes ago, kp2022 said:

To those of you who have their interview tomorrow on Monday, have you gotten the email with the Zoom links yet? They said they would send it three days before but I haven't received anything and I'm starting to worry lol 

I interviewed Friday and had my email on the Monday prior. If yours is tomorrow I would try and contact them first thing in the morning.