2021-2022 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, ZGrooms said:

I’ve noticed a lot of people getting their calls today, congrats you guys! I can’t even imagine the excitement running through your minds. Does anyone know if they send all of their acceptance calls out on the same day? Or could we expect to receive a call in the following days as well?

During my interview, they told us they would try to send out acceptance calls on the 22 and the 23. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ZGrooms said:

I’m right there with you. I’m really hoping they didn’t give out all of the calls yesterday. 

56 minutes ago, ZGrooms said:

Update: I just got an email that I was placed on the Tier 1 waitlist. It’s been a long day! But hoping there will be more to come and some spots will open up for those on the waitlist. Any one else receive a waitlist email? 

I got a waitlist email for tier 2. Any know how many tiers their are and how far they got on the waitlist last year?