2021-2022 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, kp2022 said:

Hi everyone, I've made the difficult decision to give up my seat at this program. RMU seems like an amazing program and the faculty were the kindest I've interviewed with so far! Congrats to whoever gets my spot and good luck to you all! 🙂 

Thank you for the update and good luck in your journey!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2022 at 1:42 PM, PAhopeful9898 said:

Hi everyone got accepted off the waitlist yesterday! So excited! But I wanted to ask if anyone had more information on how much travel is involved with clinicals. I know they mentioned some travel, I was just hoping for more specifics. Does anyone have any information?

Ahh congratulations! This is so exciting! May I ask where you started on the waitlist? 

They have connections all throughout the country so we can expect to travel! 

• Like 1

On 3/9/2022 at 3:42 PM, PAhopeful9898 said:

Hi everyone got accepted off the waitlist yesterday! So excited! But I wanted to ask if anyone had more information on how much travel is involved with clinicals. I know they mentioned some travel, I was just hoping for more specifics. Does anyone have any information?

Congrats!!! So happy to hear that for you! From what I understand, they encourage a decent amount of travel for clinicals as that is how the greatest rural and underserved experiences are gained. I would imagine a lot take place in small towns of surrounding states like Idaho, Colorado, Nevada, etc. However based on questions I gathered from my interview day they are pretty open to allowing clinicals anywhere across the country if the opportunities can be found and secured. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...