2021-2022 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just an FYI to everyone applying this round... We didn't hear anything last year until the fall. They sent out interview invites in 1 round in mid October, held interviews in early November, and sent out acceptances the following week. Just be patient, and don't panic if you're waiting for months. They take their time. 😊

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Submitted today, 7/15. I would encourage anyone with any curiosities to reach out to the recruitment coordinators. They made me so excited to hit submit! Also, they have a unique "patient contact" hours requirement - to which my health care experience qualifies as, even though it is not considered "patient care" through CASPA! 

• Like 1

On 7/15/2021 at 9:53 AM, MaddieQ said:

Submitted today, 7/15. I would encourage anyone with any curiosities to reach out to the recruitment coordinators. They made me so excited to hit submit! Also, they have a unique "patient contact" hours requirement - to which my health care experience qualifies as, even though it is not considered "patient care" through CASPA! 

What was your health care experience that allowed you to qualify if you don't mind me asking

• 1 month later...
On 7/15/2021 at 10:53 AM, mjojo said:

What do you do for work? I’m a medical lab scientist so that was one of my main reasoning for choosing this school! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, ChristyPrePA said:

Hey guys! So I went back to the original email I received from Rocky Mountain after I submitted my CASPA application.. It says applicants should receive a second email when their application is in the screening process. Has anyone received this email? As the deadline approaches, I'm realizing that I never did.

I received mine sep 10. Applied and verified July 9th.

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, NoelleO said:

I am starting to get nervous that I did not receive a call for an interview yesterday. I wonder if they are sending it out in waves?  Good luck to everyone still waiting with nerves to hear back from schools!

I did not get a call either 😕 in past years it looks like they sent them in waves over the week, so hopefully our calls are coming!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1