2021-2022 Application cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I received an interview invite for the Orlando campus. My email stated that they are only doing virtual interviews at this time. Anyone who has had a virtual interview, did they send you email zoom links before the date? Is it with other students or alone? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

1 hour ago, BrenNo said:

I received an interview invite for the Orlando campus. My email stated that they are only doing virtual interviews at this time. Anyone who has had a virtual interview, did they send you email zoom links before the date? Is it with other students or alone? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

can I ask when your application went under review? 

TIA!

2 hours ago, tiffanyeverts said:

can I ask when your application went under review? 

TIA!

I just actually got an email with further instructions for my date.

It also stated the following: “All seats are nearly filled… We will continue to interview competitive candidates until the end of February; however, this means that you may receive an admissions decision of "pending." Students that receive this decision will be placed on an unranked waitlist and continue to receive consideration should a seat become available. While we encourage all candidates offered an interview to continue with the admissions process, we wanted to be transparent with regards to where we are at in the cycle at this time so that you may make an informed decision about proceeding with your application.”

Application Received Email: 9/3/21

Interview Invitation Email: 12/3/21

First Available Interview: 1/12/22

For those still waiting and wondering:

Overall GPA: 3.59
Overall Science GPA: 3.63
GRE: 305/4.5

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 2:28 AM, BrenNo said:

I just actually got an email with further instructions for my date.

It also stated the following: “All seats are nearly filled… We will continue to interview competitive candidates until the end of February; however, this means that you may receive an admissions decision of "pending." Students that receive this decision will be placed on an unranked waitlist and continue to receive consideration should a seat become available. While we encourage all candidates offered an interview to continue with the admissions process, we wanted to be transparent with regards to where we are at in the cycle at this time so that you may make an informed decision about proceeding with your application.”

Application Received Email: 9/3/21

Interview Invitation Email: 12/3/21

First Available Interview: 1/12/22

For those still waiting and wondering:

Overall GPA: 3.59
Overall Science GPA: 3.63
GRE: 305/4.5

Ugh 😥

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...