2021-2022 Application cycle

Just received an interview invite for December!!

Submitted: 08/21/21

App received and under review email: 09/09/21

Good luck to everyone who applied and to everyone who got interview invites!! For those who received invites to interview - were you provided multiple dates to choose from? I was only allowed to choose one date from now through 03/22. 

13 hours ago, sarina929 said:

Just received an interview invite for December!!

Submitted: 08/21/21

App received and under review email: 09/09/21

Good luck to everyone who applied and to everyone who got interview invites!! For those who received invites to interview - were you provided multiple dates to choose from? I was only allowed to choose one date from now through 03/22. 

So the way that they do it I believe is they just send a link and you would only be able to choose from the dates that haven’t filled up. However, if you had to choose a really late date I would try checking that link every day to see if anyone cancels their interview! You might be able to get an earlier slot.

• Like 2

On 10/16/2021 at 10:32 AM, Asmgc123 said:

So the way that they do it I believe is they just send a link and you would only be able to choose from the dates that haven’t filled up. However, if you had to choose a really late date I would try checking that link every day to see if anyone cancels their interview! You might be able to get an earlier slot.

Hi! I accepted an interview December 1st. I checked back this afternoon and was able to get an earlier interview November 17th! 

Hey all! For those of you who interviewed already do you mind sharing what format their interview is? Is it purely an interview or do they discuss the program and give a virtual tour as well? I just want to try to get an understanding of how long the interview process is... I have a packed house and don't want the wifi to go out LOL Thanks in advance!!

On 11/9/2021 at 5:04 PM, sarina929 said:

Hey all! For those of you who interviewed already do you mind sharing what format their interview is? Is it purely an interview or do they discuss the program and give a virtual tour as well? I just want to try to get an understanding of how long the interview process is... I have a packed house and don't want the wifi to go out LOL Thanks in advance!!

It's about 4-5 hour long process with discussions of the program, interviews and some other activities. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...