2021-2022 Application cycle

39 minutes ago, Asmgc123 said:

Wow congratulations! Do you by any chance remember around how many people were interviewed on your interview date? I’m wondering about how many people they interview total

Thank you!! And I'm trying to remember i think it was somewhere around 15-20 people. There were a lot of students/faculty/staff that popped in every so often so the number of participants kept changing in the zoom meeting

• Upvote 1

On 9/12/2021 at 11:31 AM, na792 said:

Congrats on your acceptance. Do you have any certain tips for the interview?

Thank you! So the interview goes by super quickly- it's only 15 minutes and they're just trying to get to know you more. Try not to stress too much about it, and have 3-5 questions prepared to ask the faculty in case there's extra time for questions. But overall it's a pretty casual interview, try your best to enjoy the process because they do a really good job of bringing on current students to talk about their experience in the program. Good luck!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Patricia5827 said:

Anyone who applied in June stil waiting to hear back?

I think there's a handful here in that situation. I spoke with an admissions counselor today from a different NSU PA program and she said that it's typical that interviews and acceptances go on through December in all the programs, so nerves can rest assured! We will all hear from someone!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Reny99 said:

Me too! Do you know when we will hear back? I know she said 2 weeks, but it seems earlier from previous posts.

People from the previous interview got acceptance calls after 2 days! Also Becky (the 2021 grad who gave us the tour) said that she also heard back 2 days after her interview. So hopefully we hear back tomorrow! 

NSU timeline updates for anyone waiting- Caspa was already verified when I submitted my supplementals for all four campuses on June 26.
-Orlando interview offer was sent on September 1st.

-Ft. L interview offer was sent on September 20th. 

-Ft. M interview offer was sent on September 22nd. 

-I haven’t heard back from Nova Jax