2021-2022 Application cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/16/2021 at 3:28 PM, na792 said:

How long did it take for your other stuff to be received in the portal after submitting your supplemental application?

I submitted the supplemental on 6/29 and my CASPA, letters, and GRE scores were received on 7/14. This was also in the same email that said my application is now under review. My transcripts still say “not received”, but the email said that’s to be expected since everything still needs to be synced over. 

• 4 weeks later...

I also haven't heard anything yet, except one phone call with the admissions team to verify something on my CASPA application. They told me "we are still reviewing applications for possible interviews". 

I also spoke with another admissions counselor at the Fort Myers program. She told me that they like to see applications in before Sept 1 every year. So perhaps we'll begin seeing emails and calls and invites next week or in two weeks. 

Wishing each of you the best and good luck through this process! We've all worked very hard to get here!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, billdwebster said:

I also haven't heard anything yet, except one phone call with the admissions team to verify something on my CASPA application. They told me "we are still reviewing applications for possible interviews". 

I also spoke with another admissions counselor at the Fort Myers program. She told me that they like to see applications in before Sept 1 every year. So perhaps we'll begin seeing emails and calls and invites next week or in two weeks. 

Wishing each of you the best and good luck through this process! We've all worked very hard to get here!

Do you mind me asking, when did they call you to say they’re still reviewing apps?