• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, alimartini said:

Hello! I noticed last year a lot of people received interview invites July 1st - anyone heard anything? 

I was also wondering about this! I submitted 5/31 and was verified 6/2. They sent a follow up email to me on 6/22 saying my entire application was complete. I haven't heard anything back about an interview.

9 hours ago, alimartini said:

Hello! I noticed last year a lot of people received interview invites July 1st - anyone heard anything? 

According to their FAQ page, the program doesn't utilize rolling admissions... so we may not hear anything for a while?

• Upvote 1

On 7/3/2021 at 12:51 PM, IndianaPrePA said:

I was also wondering about this! I submitted 5/31 and was verified 6/2. They sent a follow up email to me on 6/22 saying my entire application was complete. I haven't heard anything back about an interview.

I also got the follow up email confirming my complete application on 6/25. Guess we just wait and see! 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Ribyy said:

Thank you!

June 7th I got an email with confirmation that my application was completed and sent for review 🙂

Did you get an additional email from the one quoted below? If so, how long after you submitted did you receive it? I am already verified so I am not sure if I’m missing something or not, and I already applied using the schools grad application.

“Thank you for submitting your application for the Indiana University Master of Physician Assistant Studies at the Indiana University School of Health and Human Sciences! 

Please read the below information very carefully. 

Once your application is in Verified status(if it's not already), your application will be reviewed. If you have not done so already, please remember that in order to be reviewed, you must also submit an Indiana University Graduate CAS application. You do NOT need to upload any documents with theIndiana University Graduate CAS application(no transcripts, letters of rec, personal statement, etc.). To access the application, see below.”

22 hours ago, abbyr24 said:

Did you get an additional email from the one quoted below? If so, how long after you submitted did you receive it? I am already verified so I am not sure if I’m missing something or not, and I already applied using the schools grad application.

“Thank you for submitting your application for the Indiana University Master of Physician Assistant Studies at the Indiana University School of Health and Human Sciences! 

Please read the below information very carefully. 

Once your application is in Verified status(if it's not already), your application will be reviewed. If you have not done so already, please remember that in order to be reviewed, you must also submit an Indiana University Graduate CAS application. You do NOT need to upload any documents with theIndiana University Graduate CAS application(no transcripts, letters of rec, personal statement, etc.). To access the application, see below.”

I was wondering the same thing but I just received an additional follow up email today stating my application is complete. I submitted CASPA and Grad CAS on 6/18 and received confirmation from IU on 6/24. 

16 minutes ago, yzzz88 said:

I was wondering the same thing but I just received an additional follow up email today stating my application is complete. I submitted CASPA and Grad CAS on 6/18 and received confirmation from IU on 6/24. 

I submitted both applications on 6/30 and received this email above on July 1st, maybe I should give it a few more days? I’m not sure what to do

27 minutes ago, abbyr24 said:

I submitted both applications on 6/30 and received this email above on July 1st, maybe I should give it a few more days? I’m not sure what to do

Yes, it seems they are slowly sending out the application status emails. Took almost a month to receive mine! 

So I'll give my timeline real quick!

June 1st: Email thanking me for submitting 

June 4th: Email Verification they have received my application

June 7th: Email Application is complete

July 13th: Email for Interview

Based upon the email that @abbyr24 is talking about, thats my June 1st email! 

Stats:

Submitted June 1st,

science: 3.7

overall: 3.9

PCE: 1700+ (Medical Assistant and PT Aide)

HCE: 700

Shadowing: 22 w/ PA's 

Volunteer: 300

Leadership: 150

Teaching: 150

Extracurricular: 1500

Hope this helps!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL !

Don't lose hope. I was honestly shocked when I received the email. We got this guys!

Edited by Ribyy

Hi everyone! I'm curious if anyone else is in the same boat as me. I submitted CASPA 6/24 and was verified 6/25. I received an email from IUMPAS on 6/24 thanking me for submitting my application. Also got one from IU CAS confirming I completed the IU graduate CAS on 6/24. But I haven't received the "application packet is complete" email yet, and from others' posts it looks like some people got it pretty quickly. I'm okay with being patient waiting for a decision, but just want to make sure I'm not missing something since other people got that "application complete" email so fast! 

9 minutes ago, mcprepa said:

Hi everyone! I'm curious if anyone else is in the same boat as me. I submitted CASPA 6/24 and was verified 6/25. I received an email from IUMPAS on 6/24 thanking me for submitting my application. Also got one from IU CAS confirming I completed the IU graduate CAS on 6/24. But I haven't received the "application packet is complete" email yet, and from others' posts it looks like some people got it pretty quickly. I'm okay with being patient waiting for a decision, but just want to make sure I'm not missing something since other people got that "application complete" email so fast! 

It actually took me almost a month to receive the application complete email. I submitted everything 6/18 and got the email 7/14.