3 hours ago, WeGaPA said:

I got an email yesterday that I was taken off of the interview waitlist and now have an interview opportunity on Monday so thank you. You might have made the difference for me. 

Yay congratulations!!! Do amazing on that interview and start your new chapter!!! 😁😁

I believe in you! 

9 hours ago, cbull said:

I still haven't hear back and I know that they have already had interviews. Does anyone think I should try to contact them for an update? I am already in 1 program but this is probably my first choice. Could I have gotten lost in the mix or am I making somthing out of nothing?

They haven’t had interviews yet, only invites have been sent out. When did you submit and did you receive a confirmation email that your application was completed? I believe their initial invites were all sent out by August 31. At this point they are working on pulling people off the interview waitlist. 

Edited by yzzz88

7 hours ago, yzzz88 said:

They haven’t had interviews yet, only invites have been sent out. When did you submit and did you receive a confirmation email that your application was completed? I believe their initial invites were all sent out by August 31. At this point they are working on pulling people off the interview waitlist. 

Sent may 27th and received the confirmation on June 3rd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, SharanK said:

CONGRATS GUYS, do you guys mind sharing stats? I want to apply next cycle and I was just curious 🙂

Yes! Here are my stats:

cGPA: 3.66, sGPA: 3.70
PCE: 2036 (CNA in nursing home and hospital)
HCE: 200 (patient screener)
Research: 800 (RA in an autism lab)
Volunteer: 674
Leadership: 88
Shadowing: 47