3 minutes ago, alimartini said:

Not yet! I received an email that my application packet was complete 6/25… haven’t heard anything since then. 

When did you apply? I received the first “thank you for applying” email on July 1st but haven’t heard anything after that. How long did it take for you to receive the next email?

16 hours ago, abbyr24 said:

When did you apply? I received the first “thank you for applying” email on July 1st but haven’t heard anything after that. How long did it take for you to receive the next email?

I got the "thank you" email June 1st and then the "complete" email June 3rd, but I've seen it's been taking up to a month with later applications!

On 7/24/2021 at 1:18 PM, PrePA918 said:

I got the "thank you" email June 1st and then the "complete" email June 3rd, but I've seen it's been taking up to a month with 

On 7/23/2021 at 8:31 PM, abbyr24 said:

My application was verified June 11 and I got the “complete” email June 25, so 2 weeks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2021 at 8:32 PM, WeGaPA said:

Just received an email today that I am invited to be on the interview waitlist. I will only get an interview if someone declines to interview. Did anyone else get one? 

I got that same email yesterday. A bit nervous as they can let us know up until the day before the interview date. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Shabnam said:

Is anyone flying from out of state to IU? I checked that the campus isn’t near the airport. Does anyone have any recommendations how to go to the campus from the airport? I think Uber would be very expensive. 

This school's campus is in Indianapolis (not Bloomington, which is where IU's main campus is). Unsure if you already knew that or not? Either way, when I attended IU Bloomington, I knew students that took shuttles to the airport, maybe this campus has the same thing!

8 hours ago, Shabnam said:

Is anyone flying from out of state to IU? I checked that the campus isn’t near the airport. Does anyone have any recommendations how to go to the campus from the airport? I think Uber would be very expensive. 

The Indianapolis airport is about 20 minutes away from downtown Indianapolis which is where IUPUI campus is located. You could try checking if there are shuttles and if there are, compare Uber/Lyft prices. 

5 hours ago, Ribyy said:

Goodluck everyone!!

I just removed my interview spot as I was accepted somewhere else. Hopefully someone from the waitlist is able to interview here on Monday 🙂❤️ 

I got an email yesterday that I was taken off of the interview waitlist and now have an interview opportunity on Monday so thank you. You might have made the difference for me. 

• Like 1