2021-2022 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

Has anyone else received multiple email receipts today about your application? When I go to the portal, there are 3 drop down selections that are all the same. Two of them denote that I haven’t sent my references or paid the fee, and then one of them shows that I have sent in my references and paid the fee. I can’t tell a difference between them, and I already have emails with confirmation of my payment and references.

19 minutes ago, PAhopeful246 said:

Has anyone else received multiple email receipts today about your application? When I go to the portal, there are 3 drop down selections that are all the same. Two of them denote that I haven’t sent my references or paid the fee, and then one of them shows that I have sent in my references and paid the fee. I can’t tell a difference between them, and I already have emails with confirmation of my payment and references.

I received the emails from them too, but my references are all checked off in the portal. For me, I noticed it gives a weird view with the drop down menus if you log into the portal on your phone, but on my laptop it's normal. I'm not sure if that's the exact issue you were having. Maybe try contacting them regarding the receipt of the references just in case?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, PAhopeful246 said:

I received the same emails this morning! I emailed PCOM GA and they quickly replied stating it is a technical issue they’re working around. My portal was missing the fee and LOR, but they said it should be fine and completed once the glitch is sorted out!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else just get an email about their application being incomplete? Everything is listed as received and I know my application is complete so I am wondering if it’s another portal error. Seems to be happening a lot. Also my letter of recs “day received” keeps changing to whatever day it is as opposed to May when they were in caspa. Anyone else notice this too?  

Just now, kayywri said:

Anyone else just get an email about their application being incomplete? Everything is listed as received and I know my application is complete so I am wondering if it’s another portal error. Seems to be happening a lot. Also my letter of recs “day received” keeps changing to whatever day it is as opposed to May when they were in caspa. Anyone else notice this too?  

Yup, same exact thing happened to me for both campuses. Must just be a glitch or something since my portal still lists everything as received.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, kayywri said:

Same here

50 minutes ago, kayywri said:

Yes, just received the same notification. 

57 minutes ago, kayywri said:

Same thing happend to me too

On 8/15/2021 at 7:06 AM, kayywri said:

I also got that email over the weekend, but they just sent an update saying that it was a mistake and my application is complete

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...