2021-2022 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

8 hours ago, aloosh said:

Can anyone who has received an interview invite tell me what the subject line of the email is? I just want to keep an eye out and make sure I don't miss anything 

It just says “Invitation to Interview-Physician Assistant Studies (MS) at PCOM Georgia”

On 11/6/2021 at 6:42 PM, ali21 said:

For those who interviewed on 10/14, the first interview date, have you heard a reply back? I know they said we should hear in 3 weeks, but it has been a bit over 3 weeks now and I'm a bit worried.

Interviewed 10/20 and haven’t heard back. They told us we would hear something regardless of the decision. And while they said 2-3 weeks, the website says 4-6 weeks

4 hours ago, Moonjupiter said:

Interviewed 10/20 and haven’t heard back. They told us we would hear something regardless of the decision. And while they said 2-3 weeks, the website says 4-6 weeks

I interviewed on 10/20 also! I remember ADCOM talking about how we would get an invite to join a student panel later on. Did you ever get an invite like that?

1 hour ago, Moonjupiter said:

I didn’t get an invite either, maybe I misinterpreted, but I just thought they said people in future sessions would have that opportunity

I'm pretty sure I misinterpreted honestly. I'm just curious because I thought we would've heard something by now hahaha.

2 hours ago, Moonjupiter said:

Looks like a few people from the Philly campus got and acceptance on Friday 

Edit: I checked my portal and I got an acceptance on 11/12!! Never got an email though, so check your portals!

Yaay Congratulations 🎊 , will there be a new tab or will it be under interview information tab ?

I was interviewed on November 3rd