2021-2022 Application Cycle (GA Campus)

I submitted 5/19 and verified 5/20! 

On 5/17/2021 at 11:06 AM, Medic2PA21 said:

Going ahead and starting the thread for this cycle! I submitted 5/12 and verified on CASPA 5/13, nothing from PCOM though. Looking through last cycles thread, supplementals seem to go out around 7/1 for those that the school is interested in! Best of luck everyone!

I didn't realize there was another supplemental app on top of the CASPA one? On their website, it says "Acknowledgment emails with instructions to pay the $75 PCOM application fee will be sent beginning in mid-June." This sounds like the email is just to pay a fee but it does not mention a supplemental app.

On 5/22/2021 at 3:29 PM, semblance said:

I submitted 5/19 and verified 5/20! 

I didn't realize there was another supplemental app on top of the CASPA one? On their website, it says "Acknowledgment emails with instructions to pay the $75 PCOM application fee will be sent beginning in mid-June." This sounds like the email is just to pay a fee but it does not mention a supplemental app.

Yeah I read through last cycles forum and it appears to be just a fee you pay to the school I believe which is annoying but whatever I guess lol

Edited by Medic2PA21

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Medic2PA21 said:

Anyone heard anything from

PCOM GA? 

I haven’t. I just checked their website and it says we should receive an acknowledgment email with the link to pay the additional application fee a week after CASPA verification. I might email them on Tuesday to see if it’s possible to have that sent over 

18 hours ago, danii97 said:

I haven’t. I just checked their website and it says we should receive an acknowledgment email with the link to pay the additional application fee a week after CASPA verification. I might email them on Tuesday to see if it’s possible to have that sent over 

I haven't gotten anything either.

1 hour ago, ac123 said:

For the question on CASPA asking about identifying deficiencies in your application, is this where we would write about any classes we had to take? What else have people written about in this section?

I wrote about a few poor grades I had made early on in my collegiate career and how I have changed my study habits since then to make sure it does not happen again. 

• Like 1

On 5/22/2021 at 9:32 PM, Medic2PA21 said:

Yeah I read through last cycles forum and it appears to be just a fee you pay to the school I believe which is annoying but whatever I guess lol

I can't find the portal to pay my $75, I emailed them to send me the link or something because it is no where on the website. Anyone know where I can find the supplemental? 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Cha123 said:

I can't find the portal to pay my $75, I emailed them to send me the link or something because it is no where on the website. Anyone know where I can find the supplemental? 

They will send out emails with confirmation of apps and links to the supplemental! This is my second cycle and pcom is always one of the later schools to hear back from! They don’t start moving things along until the fall.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, mm018 said:

Hi! Has anyone received any updates from PCOM yet regarding the supplemental fee?

No, but after what @kayywri said I might just continue waiting instead of emailing them. They also said they operate on a “quasi-rolling admissions” plan, so we really might not hear anything until near or after the deadline in the fall

26 minutes ago, Alize said:

Just got an email for the supplemental! 

Same! There is a section we can upload an "autobiographical statement". Did you guys put your personal statement in there? I mean they should already have it through CASPA so I don't want to put it there and it be redundant. I did upload a resume though!

3 minutes ago, Medic2PA21 said:

Same! There is a section we can upload an "autobiographical statement". Did you guys put your personal statement in there? I mean they should already have it through CASPA so I don't want to put it there and it be redundant. I did upload a resume though!

I believe it’s for anything new? Because the way it is worded as updated stuff. So I would say should be safe to assume they have everything

• Thanks 1

Just now, Medic2PA21 said:

@kayywri Yeah I agree, I was just a little confused by it lol. Thanks!

Yeah I have never heard of a school re-requiring another update of all the same info as what’s already in caspa besides an additional fee. But I agree the wording of it is weird and confusing. This is my third time applying to pcom and the portal looks completely different as the last 2 times, so I am confused as well

• Like 2

23 hours ago, medunlea said:

I just called and spoke with them. We don’t have to submit anything else. 24 hours after you submit your payment then will add in all of our items from CASPA

Thank you so much for this update. I was so confused cause it seemed like they were asking for letters of rec, and essay and cv but I was like it's already on caspa, if i resend the info it may become redundant.