Stanford Acceptance Letters

• 2 months later...
Ansharma, I think your little guy has a kidney stone, he looks like he is doing the kidneystone dance. Congratulations to you two for getting into the program. If you have a Merck manual start reading it, it will give you a head start.

For the Stanford program that is all you need they do not teach you anything. classes are a waist of time and $$$$$$$$

I'm not in Stanfords program but I did check it out along with a couple others. I think that it does offer some possitive things, First unlike the program I am in you stay with one doc for the clinical portion ( I would think you would be getting a job offer from that Doc since you would have learned how he likes things done). I know also that the student debt is a lot less than mine is (I like that idea). You graduate a lot faster than my 24 month long school. And when it is all said and done you get to take the same certification test that everybody else gets to take. Congratulations to the students that got to go to the Stanford - Foothill College PA/NP program.

LOL, if you are going to talk bad about Stanford's program or any program for that matter, please make your profile more visible with your name and whether or not you are a PA student/PA or just a bum! I feel that you have the right to your views, however, it is imperative for me to mention that I applied to the program because it fit my needs and it will allow me to take the same boards as you, if you are even a PA student. Please keep your negative vibes to yourself!!!!

Conway,

Stanford does not have a set GPA...they look at everything...your committment, drive, extracurricular activities, PREVIOUS MEDICAL EXPERIENCE (which is a huge component) and various other things. My advice to you is if you really want it, then apply. Don't let anyone tell you other wise. If you really want to know my GPA, then please email me at stanfordpa2005@yahoo.com. I would be happy to talk to you about my application.

Good luck and hope this helps.

LOL, if you are going to talk bad about Stanford's program or any program for that matter, please make your profile more visible with your name and whether or not you are a PA student/PA or just a bum! I feel that you have the right to your views, however, it is imperative for me to mention that I applied to the program because it fit my needs and it will allow me to take the same boards as you, if you are even a PA student. Please keep your negative vibes to yourself!!!!

HAVE A GREAT TIME I WISH YOU THE BEST

Conway,

Stanford does not have a set GPA...they look at everything...your committment, drive, extracurricular activities, PREVIOUS MEDICAL EXPERIENCE (which is a huge component) and various other things. My advice to you is if you really want it, then apply. Don't let anyone tell you other wise. If you really want to know my GPA, then please email me at stanfordpa2005@yahoo.com. I would be happy to talk to you about my application.

Good luck and hope this helps.

If so let us know what the programs strengths are besides that it is 15 months and you have the doctor to follow all year round….

• 4 years later...
Guest sakaiyah2010

Hello all! I am new to this forum and an aspiring PA. Any help from those who got in to Stanford's (or anyone else's) PA program would be greatly appreciated. Ansharma I just have to say that I think your response to Conway was very wise, rewarding, and encouraging. Have a blessed day!

• 4 years later...
For the Stanford program that is all you need they do not teach you anything. classes are a waist of time and $$$$$$$$

I guess I learned nothing....whatever dude kick rocks....

Nevermind that post was hella old....

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

Archived