CUNY York: 2021-2022

38 minutes ago, AlliBess said:

Just got my 2nd step review email! I thought that maybe I should count myself out since I hadn't heard so this is really encouraging. I know there's a lot left to get through, so I'm not getting my hopes too high, but still glad. Would really love to go to this school.

Same here! Fingers crossed! Wishing everyone the best through this process! 

• Like 1

Hey guys ! I'm so glad so many of you are getting emails back and interviews! I recently received a "2nd step" and I wanted to know what prompted everyone to follow up with York? At first, I was gonna write myself off but then I got that 'application reviewed' email sometime in October. My 'application in process' email was sent in November and then I got the '2nd step faculty review' a few days ago.I'm worried if I email back, I'll look needy lol. Did you guys also get a waitlist email? I don't think I received anything but who knows, I haven't received a rejection lol.

9 hours ago, dragonfruits said:

Hey guys ! I'm so glad so many of you are getting emails back and interviews! I recently received a "2nd step" and I wanted to know what prompted everyone to follow up with York? At first, I was gonna write myself off but then I got that 'application reviewed' email sometime in October. My 'application in process' email was sent in November and then I got the '2nd step faculty review' a few days ago.I'm worried if I email back, I'll look needy lol. Did you guys also get a waitlist email? I don't think I received anything but who knows, I haven't received a rejection lol.

After 2nd step, comes 3rd, then the interview. I did nothing in between receiving 2nd step and 3rd step email.

38 minutes ago, angelicamber said:

Do you mind sharing what your stats were?

My cGPA was less than 3.3 because of a less than stellar undergrad performance, though my post-bacc. (>3.7) is much better representation of my abilities . I have over 8000 HCE but the job role is pretty ambiguous, though I do carry a caseload of patients. Feel free to DM me!

Edited by Reyyy
  • Like 1

I haven't gotten a 3rd review email and it seems like they were sent at the same time in a batch. Those who got a third step review email - when did you submit and  get confirmed? Did you reach out to check your status of application after getting 2nd review email? Wondering if I should reach out now.

Thanks so much!

Edited by Reyyy

3 hours ago, Reyyy said:

I haven't gotten a 3rd review email and it seems like they were sent at the same time in a batch. Those who got a third step review email - when did you submit and  get confirmed? Did you reach out to check your status of application after getting 2nd review email? Wondering if I should reach out now.

Thanks so much!

For reference, I submitted my CASPA application on 7/18, my application was confirmed as received 10/18, application in progress email was 11/10, 2nd step review email was 12/14, third step review was 12/28.

Edited by AlliBess
deleting excess spaces
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Reyyy said:

Thanks so much!

Hiya, I submitted my application late July/mid August and received confirmation in mid December.  Then second step shortly after and third step early this week! 

Edited by Sloth