CUNY York: 2021-2022

3 hours ago, PAHopeful1991 said:

The accepted group on Facebook has 14 people, but it’s possible that maybe 2-4 people have been accepted but haven’t joined, so there could be ~12 seats left?

That could be possible. It seems like next week is their last round of interviews (20 interview slots left according to the email), so ~12/20 is not impossible. 

On 1/10/2022 at 12:41 PM, TippyPPA22 said:

How was the interview? I just got my invite as well. I've only interviewed with Mercy College so far this cycle and that was two rounds of group interviews. What's the structure like?

I interviewed with Mercy College on Wednesday. When did you interview? I heard they take 4 weeks to get back to you regarding an acceptance or rejection? 

3 hours ago, Eeg032 said:

Hi I just had my interview! It was pretty good and relaxed. Mostly behavioral and asking about past experience and how I will handle the rigor of the program. For anyone who has interviewed/ been accepted do you know where and how to send the 75$ processing fee? Let me know thanks! 

If accepted, you’ll receive an email with all of that good info

3 hours ago, Eeg032 said:

Hi I just had my interview! It was pretty good and relaxed. Mostly behavioral and asking about past experience and how I will handle the rigor of the program. For anyone who has interviewed/ been accepted do you know where and how to send the 75$ processing fee? Let me know thanks! 

In the email they should have put an address at the bottom and that’s where you send it to! If you can’t find it just DM me and I can send it to you!

46 minutes ago, justanotherpahopeful said:

Hello everyone! For those who interviewed, how long did it take to hear back from the interview? And all interviewees are required to send the $75 and social security card even if rejected, correct?

It took me 5 days. No, you send the money order when accepted and you get the welcome email with instructions on what to complete/where to send/etc.

49 minutes ago, justanotherpahopeful said:

Hello everyone! For those who interviewed, how long did it take to hear back from the interview? And all interviewees are required to send the $75 and social security card even if rejected, correct?

It definitely depends. For me it was 4 months lol. But on their website, they say they would make decisions before march 31st. Also, I was not accepted but I needed to pay the $75 so I think all interviewees need to pay it.

1 minute ago, FuturePA882 said:

It definitely depends. For me it was 4 months lol. But on their website, they say they would make decisions before march 31st. Also, I was not accepted but I needed to pay the $75 so I think all interviewees need to pay it.

It definitely depends! I got an email about a week after my interview for the $75 and then I didn’t hear anything for about 1.5 months. I ended up reaching out to the admissions coordinator and that’s when I got the email that I’m waitlisted

On 1/24/2022 at 1:09 PM, allisongauvey said:

It definitely depends! I got an email about a week after my interview for the $75 and then I didn’t hear anything for about 1.5 months. I ended up reaching out to the admissions coordinator and that’s when I got the email that I’m waitlisted

did you send the $75 within 7 days of the interview? I actually got the email for the social security card and fee before I even had my interview, but I’m worried my money order won’t come in the mail in time

2 minutes ago, justanotherpahopeful said:

did you send the $75 within 7 days of the interview? I actually got the email for the social security card and fee before I even had my interview, but I’m worried my money order won’t come in the mail in time

I sent it in the same day that I got the email and it got to them in time. So if you did it soon after you got the email, you should be good!

On 1/24/2022 at 12:16 PM, justanotherpahopeful said:

To answer my previous question, you do not need to send the $75 and social security card if rejected!

• 3 weeks later...