2021-2022 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2021 at 11:53 AM, Msem750 said:

Hello. Does anyone know how this program teaches anatomy? Be it cadavers, anatomatage tables, or discussion? Thank you in advance.  

During the Info Session I attended, they said that PA students do the dissections themselves. I personally I think that’s super cool and the best way to learn anatomy. 

I submitted both the CASPA and supplemental app yesterday! Got verified today

Edited by semblance
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, dmahl0512 said:

Has anyone who has received the CASPA fee waiver tried to get the supplemental fee waived too? I contacted CASPA and they said they don't issue any code for the fee waiver. . . my CASPA ID doesn't work there either. Thank you!

I just submitted my supplemental application today with a fee waiver. You have to forward your email from CASPA saying that your fee waiver was accepted. They will respond with a Northwestern fee waiver to paste into their form.

1 hour ago, anitamarie1 said:

I was verified by caspa but haven’t gotten a conformation email that it was received by Northwestern, is anyone having the same issue ? 

I was verified on 5/27 and have not received a confirmation email. It seems like people in the last cycle received confirmations pretty quickly. 

Hopefully we’ll get ours soon! I’ll update when I do. 

• Like 2

Just now, ARLPrePA said:

I was verified on 5/27 and have not received a confirmation email. It seems like people in the last cycle received confirmations pretty quickly. 

Hopefully we’ll get ours soon! I’ll update when I do. 

Same! I was verified 2 days ago, but no confirmation email either!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ChristineLF said:

Same! I was verified 2 days ago, but no confirmation email either!

I submitted my CASPA on 5/30 and was verified on 6/1! I have not received a confirmation email from Northwestern either. Although, there website says they will send out confirmation emails when both CASPA and supplemental are received or if part of the required application is not received. Hopefully this helps!

• Like 1

On 5/27/2021 at 12:26 PM, ARLPrePA said:

I submitted my CASPA and supplemental application yesterday (5/26) and was verified today (5/27).

Good luck to all who are applying! 🙂

I just got my confirmation from Northwestern. It said that my application materials have been received and it is under review. Now it’s a waiting game until January 2022 on a interview invite or rejection. 😬

CASPA verified 5/28 and submitted to Northwestern 6/2. Supplemental submitted 6/7. 

Finally! Wow, I wrote three times as much as other schools' supplementals...easily. Good luck to everyone! What an exciting time for all of us!! ❤️

Edit: Confirmation email received 6/8.

Edited by bobafiend
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, mmjpa said:

I got a confirmation email for the supplemental, but not the whole app. Is there a separate email that comes after the confirmation for the supplemental application? 

Yes, there is. I received the complete app email a day after the supplemental app email. 🙂

• Like 1

22 hours ago, bobafiend said:

Yes, there is. I received the complete app email a day after the supplemental app email. 🙂

I got the confirmation email - saying they've received my supplemental app and the supplemental fee back in Jun 6, but haven't gotten a "complete app confirmation" email yet...