2021-2022 Application Cycle

On 10/8/2021 at 9:00 AM, pa2024leggo said:

Did you also interview on 9/14, if you don't mind me asking? Interviewed 9/22 here and feeling a little nervous/discouraged. Congratulations on your acceptance, great news!

Yes I did. Rooting for all of you from 9/22! Just imagine being able to have the lounge vibes IRL 🙂 good luck!!

On 10/8/2021 at 11:00 AM, pa2024leggo said:

Did you also interview on 9/14, if you don't mind me asking? Interviewed 9/22 here and feeling a little nervous/discouraged. Congratulations on your acceptance, great news!

Hey I also interviewed on 9/22! I have not heard back yet either, but I'm really hoping we get acceptance calls soon since a couple people who interviewed on 9/14 already heard back. Good luck to you!! Hoping we both get the call 🙂

17 hours ago, semblance said:

Hey I also interviewed on 9/22! I have not heard back yet either, but I'm really hoping we get acceptance calls soon since a couple people who interviewed on 9/14 already heard back. Good luck to you!! Hoping we both get the call 🙂

I actually received an acceptance call on 10/08 in the late afternoon! Sending good vibes your way!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 10:44 AM, rserran said:

Has anyone heard back about any acceptances that interviewed Oct 4 or after? 

I got a call for acceptance today and I interviewed on Oct 4!! I am beyond excited and honored to form part if the class of 2024. Good luck to everyone who is still in the process of applying and hearing back!

• Like 3

20 hours ago, namyralyssa said:

I got a call for acceptance today and I interviewed on Oct 4!! I am beyond excited and honored to form part if the class of 2024. Good luck to everyone who is still in the process of applying and hearing back!

I was offered a seat in the class yesterday morning as well (also interviewed on Oct 4)! I am completely elated!!!!!! 🤩🤩  Good luck everyone! Keep your phone on ringer and if you haven't heard back about an interview yet, don't worry! At my interview they mentioned interviews until early February. For reference, there were 11-12 ish candidates at mine so there are plenty of interview dates left in the cycle 🙂

Edited by rserran
  • Like 4

20 hours ago, rserran said:

I was offered a seat in the class yesterday morning as well (also interviewed on Oct 4)! I am completely elated!!!!!! 🤩🤩  Good luck everyone! Keep your phone on ringer and if you haven't heard back about an interview yet, don't worry! At my interview they mentioned interviews until early February. For reference, there were 11-12 ish candidates at mine so there are plenty of interview dates left in the cycle 🙂

I have my interview coming up next week... do you have any tips on how the interview went/format? thanks!

43 minutes ago, ARLPrePA said:

I pulled my application this morning (11/8) as I have committed to another program. I had not been invited to interview/anything yet. I hope this opens a potential spot for someone! Good luck everyone!

I still haven’t heard back either but congratulations on your acceptance to the other program!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Melauwb said:

Anyone know if it is worth sending an update on your application to NU? or have they said they don’t want applicants doing that? 

They sent out an email a few weeks ago saying to contact them directly so they can send you a link to a google form to give them updates on things like PCE. They won't pullany updates from CASPA Directly.