UTSW 2021-2022 Application Cycle

20 hours ago, Sbrc1119 said:

For the Meet and Greet this Friday - did anyone receive an email with the Zoom invite today? 

19 hours ago, mgarrison said:

I have been waiting for it as well. I did not receive it! 

31 minutes ago, mgarrison said:

For those of you that have already interviewed - did y'all receive your interview time when they sent the zoom link for the reception? If not, when did you receive your time slot? TIA!

Not sure about you guys but the interview invitation email that I received for 9/10 & 9/11 clearly spelled out that information would be sent the morning of the Meet and Greet reception day. Yes i received all the necessary information regarding the Virtual Meet & Greet and Interview session ( group #, interview slot, and interview link) on 9/10 @ 7:56am.

1 hour ago, amazingIam242 said:

Not sure about you guys but the interview invitation email that I received for 9/10 & 9/11 clearly spelled out that information would be sent the morning of the Meet and Greet reception day. Yes i received all the necessary information regarding the Virtual Meet & Greet and Interview session ( group #, interview slot, and interview link) on 9/10 @ 7:56am.

Thank you for this info! After reading this, I did re-read my email and realized that our interview time will be given to us Friday morning. My excitement must have caused me to overlook this part of the email and that is my fault. However, the email does say that the meet and greet info was going to be emailed Monday. If you received yours the morning of, maybe ours will end up coming then too! Thank you again! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mgarrison said:

Thank you for this info! After reading this, I did re-read my email and realized that our interview time will be given to us Friday morning. My excitement must have caused me to overlook this part of the email and that is my fault. However, the email does say that the meet and greet info was going to be emailed Monday. If you received yours the morning of, maybe ours will end up coming then too! Thank you again! 

Two weeks ago people had their Meet and Greet on Monday November 1st, so i believe they forgot to edit it out when they sent the invite for you guys. That would be my best logical assumption. Either way, good luck on your interview 🙂

Edited by amazingIam242
  • Like 1

To anybody that has been accepted to UT Southwestern’s PA program, please join this GroupMe! Another classmate and I are trying to identify our classmates with hopes of getting to know each other prior to matriculating in May 2022. Before joining, we ask that you send us proof of acceptance 😊 Here is the link: You're invited to my new group 'UTSW PA C/O 2024' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/83368236/hKCwDPaV

And good luck to everyone! The right program will find you 💗

• Like 1