UTSW 2021-2022 Application Cycle

21 minutes ago, FUTUREPAAA2022 said:

I’m loosing hope. When was your application verified if you don’t mind me asking?

Hey don’t lose hope. Applied 05/28 I haven’t heard back either. I have a friend who is currently a PAS-2 she told me last week, “over 3000 applicants, they are interviewing 170 total, done with 60 and 18 spots taken up out of 60 so far”. Hope this helps!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, thebecomingPA said:

Hey don’t lose hope. Applied 05/28 I haven’t heard back either. I have a friend who is currently a PAS-2 she told me last week, “over 3000 applicants, they are interviewing 170 total, done with 60 and 18 spots taken up out of 60 so far”. Hope this helps!

This forum is the best and I love the people here. Thank you for that info!!! 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, thebecomingPA said:

Congrats!!🥳 what time did you receive it?

I got the email @ 7:30 AM this morning! 

6 hours ago, FUTUREPAAA2022 said:

I’m loosing hope. When was your application verified if you don’t mind me asking?

Honestly I am not sure of the exact date but I think July 26th if my email records serve me right!! Don't give up hope, this is my third cycle applying! Had an interview first time, was rejected last year and reapplied this year. It's such a draining process, I have been in your shoes. Fight the good fight! It will pay off! 

• Like 1