2021-2022 UNE Application Cycle

9 hours ago, BAI36 said:

Oh my gosh! If I didn’t happen to check this forum I would have never second guessed this! I was so happy about the short response 😂 do you think they’re going to reach out to all of us about this? How do they think we are supposed to figure out it was an error? 

Right! That’s what I was thinking. Personally, I don’t think I’m going to correct it UNLESS they reach out saying we should/there is an error. Think about how many people applied and don’t use this forum, I can’t see us being penalized for it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Mjf52 said:

Right! That’s what I was thinking. Personally, I don’t think I’m going to correct it UNLESS they reach out saying we should/there is an error. Think about how many people applied and don’t use this forum, I can’t see us being penalized for it. 

Exactly! I did just email the program because I do really love it and would hate for this to be a make or break part of my application. But it is definitely not fair to those who may have no idea! I will update you all if they respond. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ShannonL said:

I emailed admissions back in May to ask if the 250 character count was correct. They emailed me back saying it was! Not sure what to do. I submitted in May

That’s so strange! They never really addressed the issue when I emailed them, they just said I could email them with an updated essay so I figured the character count was wrong. 

6 hours ago, fancypants said:

is this program rolling admission? 

I believe so. I submitted May 24, received the email stating my prerequisite courses were complete, and that is the last I heard from them. I did send my updated CASPA supplemental essay on June 29 and I was informed it was added to my file. 

29 minutes ago, PA2021jdb said:

On Thursday (8/26) I received an interview for 9/11. I have already been accepted and committed to another program so I have declined the invitation. I wish everyone the best of luck on their PA endeavors! 

Congrats! When did you originally apply to UNE?