• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, khbryant said:

I don't think they review applications until after the March 1st deadline since they aren't doing rolling admissions. 

I've been fooled before by a program who said they are non-rolling but practiced otherwise. Anyway, best of luck to everyone as 3/1 is just around the corner.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2021 at 12:27 PM, ATM25 said:

Anyone hearing anything back?

Just got an email today saying they reviewed my application and it is complete. Further review is coming. They do specifically say they are not on rolling admission. Hopefully we hear more soon.

Edited by magic23

On 3/12/2021 at 1:42 PM, magic23 said:

Just got an email today saying they reviewed my application and it is complete. Further review is coming. They do specifically say they are not on rolling admission. Hopefully we hear more soon.

I also got this email on March 1. In addition to what was mentioned above, it also states that interviews will take place the end of April.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, cschafer4 said:

Just received an email to interview this morning. I’ve already been accepted into another program so I will be declining. Hope that helps someone else, best of luck to everyone!

When did you submit your application? I'm wondering if they go through them in order?

10 hours ago, NateB574 said:

To those that received an interview can I ask what your stats were (GPA, GRE, # of patient care hours)? If I don't receive an interview I want to be able to determine what the weak point in my application was.

Sure! My GPA was 3.53, 309 GRE, and I have about 5000 hours of patient care experience working on an ambulance for the last three years. Hope that helps!

1 hour ago, Cnatopac said:

Did anyone receive an interview invite after April 2nd? Do we think/know they that are done sending out invites?

Looking at threads from previous years, it seems like they offered them on various dates well into April. Also, does anyone know if they send out rejections/let us know if they won't be inviting for an interview?

On 4/5/2021 at 2:42 PM, bkulla said:

Looking at threads from previous years, it seems like they offered them on various dates well into April. Also, does anyone know if they send out rejections/let us know if they won't be inviting for an interview?

I was wondering this as well... I haven't heard at all, but I would assume there would be a rejection notice, right?