Cumberlands: Northern Kentucky Campus 2020-2021 Admission Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/26/2021 at 1:34 PM, mrad627 said:

Congratulations! I’m the 6th at 1pm. Any insight to how the interview is? It seems we’ll be using the full 4 hour block based off of the info!

Congrats to everyone who got an interview! I am a first year here and love it! For interviews, expect group and individual interviews! It will last the full length of time. You all can do this! Cant wait to "meet" you! Good luck! 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2021 at 3:28 PM, magic23 said:

I received the same today. I am assuming it may be part individual and part small group interview style over zoom. We should find out more soon!

Hey! Congrats on getting an interview! Honestly, be yourself and respectful, and know your application. It is super low stress. They just want to get to know your personality and how you get along with others. Yes, the interviews will be part group and part individual! 

• 2 weeks later...