2020-2021 application cycle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Jek36 said:

Has anyone heard anything from them? 

I got an email in September from them saying they won't do interviews and if they need something they will contact you for it. Also, from past forums, they didn't send out acceptance, wait list, or rejection emails until the beginning of December.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, nwalters1 said:

Anyone know if (or just think) more people will come off the waitlist? I’m hopeful being that it is only February although I want to be realistic whether I should start preparing for the next application cycle! Thanks! Anything helps.

I'm not sure how much their waitlist moves, but I would say that since it is already the middle of February, it would'nt hurt to start preparing for the next cycle!

On 2/14/2021 at 12:05 PM, nwalters1 said:

Anyone know if (or just think) more people will come off the waitlist? I’m hopeful being that it is only February although I want to be realistic whether I should start preparing for the next application cycle! Thanks! Anything helps.

Hey! I’m a current 1st year student. We had someone give up their seat a few days before classes started and another student was pulled off the waitlist to replace them. Of course you should start preparing for the next cycle, but don’t give up hope yet.