2020-2021 SUNY Downstate Application Cycle

2 hours ago, AhuvaGross21 said:

Hi guys! I am a current student at Downstate PA. If anyone needs help with an upcoming interview feel free to email me ahuvayomtov@gmail.com, or respond here.. I would love to help you out with my experience interviewing last year, and how to approach your upcoming interview. I wish you the best of luck!

I texted you privately 

16 hours ago, minority3246 said:

Was your interview in person or virtual? And what about the essay. Like what were the prompts given to you to complete that essay. 

it was virtual, and the essay component i believe its just to see if you can be able to compose a essay in 50mins. Its either health related, or something general

16 hours ago, minority3246 said:

Any details on the interview 

two faculty members, Conversational, chilled asked questions like show an example where you presented leader ship skills? Hardest time in your life, how did you overcome it? Community service, how will you deal with stress? Why downstate, questions like these, hopes it helps, and good luck!