Applications/ Interviews?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I got an interview - Nov. 18th. They said they are expecting (when all said and done) to have between 400-500 (closer to 500 applicants) of which they will interview 200. Hope this helps! Does anyone know much about the housing situation in Harrogate?

The last few people that I have called have been surprisingly rude with the exception of one. I guess they figure with limited housing options they can afford to be "not so nice" because if you don't rent from them then the next person that calls will. Roger Ball has been the most helpful and courteous of all the ones I have contacted.

The last few people that I have called have been surprisingly rude with the exception of one. I guess they figure with limited housing options they can afford to be "not so nice" because if you don't rent from them then the next person that calls will. Roger Ball has been the most helpful and courteous of all the ones I have contacted.

Roger Ball? Is that the name of the apartment complex? I need to start looking! Where are you thinking? I didn't know the housing was so limited!

I was there last Thursday for a visit and saw a group that was on their interview tour. I was accepted last month and have already received my packet. I know that they have confirmed about 40 students already for admission. Not sure where they are. I guess they haven't happened across this message board yet! :) I can't wait to start!!

It seems that the Class of 2013 is growing quite nicely! :) Who says 13 is an unlucky number??? Not any more! My packet had pretty much everything except for financial aid information which will come probably sometime in January or February. Lots of forms to return like your matriculation agreement, physical form that has to be signed by your doctor, shot records, release forms, etc. Also information about the first week of classes, start date, etc. I'm so excited! Can't wait to meet everyone!

I interviewed last Friday, Nov. 12, and found out this past Tuesday. @annabug, did you get your paperwork yet? I saw that MamaPA got hers, I was just wondering what was included in the packet. Oh, and Congrats to you too!!

@mamaPA, thanks for the info! Is there a deposit they want us to send in? If so, how much?

You will get an official acceptance letter that will have information about sending in your deposit. It is $500 and is non-refundable. You are considered "officially accepted" once your check is deposited and they will then mail your packet with all the forms I mentioned earlier. :)

You will get an official acceptance letter that will have information about sending in your deposit. It is $500 and is non-refundable. You are considered "officially accepted" once your check is deposited and they will then mail your packet with all the forms I mentioned earlier. :)

I haven' gotten anything in the mail!!! They called me about 3 weeks ago. How long was it before you received your info in the mail? Now I'm worried I didn't send in my deposit yet! I was waiting on the letter!

Archived