Applications/ Interviews?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you!! I hope you get in, too! I don't know if they will call everyone or not. It seems on most threads, those who were accepted got calls within days of their interview, but I got mine a week and a half later (?) so I was already preparing myself for the wait list. I think the wait has been the worst part of this entire process....it's so hard. But, as I'm sure you've already told yourself, no news is good news. You are being considered!

Thank you!! I hope you get in, too! I don't know if they will call everyone or not. It seems on most threads, those who were accepted got calls within days of their interview, but I got mine a week and a half later (?) so I was already preparing myself for the wait list. I think the wait has been the worst part of this entire process....it's so hard. But, as I'm sure you've already told yourself, no news is good news. You are being considered!

Skhuckeby, that is superb. I'm excited for you. When did you interview?

Theredcliche, looking at there Facebook group they are about 40 students but I'm not sure. When I interviewed last Friday I over heard a student say it was there last interview however on their calendar it shows about three more dates, therefore, I don't know. I hope you hear back soon if you have not yet heard.

Skhuckeby, that is superb. I'm excited for you. When did you interview?

Theredcliche, looking at there Facebook group they are about 40 students but I'm not sure. When I interviewed last Friday I over heard a student say it was there last interview however on their calendar it shows about three more dates, therefore, I don't know. I hope you hear back soon if you have not yet heard.

Congratulations to those who were accepted!

While the facebook group currently stands at 38 members, at least 8 of those are from the class of 2013, bringing the total to 30 for class of 2014. However, I would imagine at least 10 haven't joined the group and that half the class is yet to be filled.

My friend on the waiting list was told he would know, one way or the other, in mid-February. He is from the first interview session, as well. I am not certain how many interview sessions are left, but an educated guess would lead me to say one with an additional two being possible if needed.

Congratulations to those who were accepted!

While the facebook group currently stands at 38 members, at least 8 of those are from the class of 2013, bringing the total to 30 for class of 2014. However, I would imagine at least 10 haven't joined the group and that half the class is yet to be filled.

My friend on the waiting list was told he would know, one way or the other, in mid-February. He is from the first interview session, as well. I am not certain how many interview sessions are left, but an educated guess would lead me to say one with an additional two being possible if needed.

Ajdev, really? Did Ms Owens tell you that? I'm not sure how I feel about that. There must be more than 30-40 accepted in the class. At my session there was 23 applicants. And the students did mentions we were the largest group. Man, this waiting game is brutal. Hopefully, we all who are still waiting to hear something hear back soon.

Ajdev, really? Did Ms Owens tell you that? I'm not sure how I feel about that. There must be more than 30-40 accepted in the class. At my session there was 23 applicants. And the students did mentions we were the largest group. Man, this waiting game is brutal. Hopefully, we all who are still waiting to hear something hear back soon.

A member of the class of 2013 told me that the interview sessions are complete, with the exception of a potential "make up date." Also, they are very satisfied with who they have interviewed so far, which lead them to make that decision. Perhaps this means they will fill the remaining spots of the class with students from the waiting list.

Also, perhaps my original guess of 40 is off slightly, but I can't see it being more than 50 currently accepted right now. Also, not everyone they initially accept will accept the offer. This is what leads me to believe around half a class is dedicated to LMU and attending for certain.

A member of the class of 2013 told me that the interview sessions are complete, with the exception of a potential "make up date." Also, they are very satisfied with who they have interviewed so far, which lead them to make that decision. Perhaps this means they will fill the remaining spots of the class with students from the waiting list.

Also, perhaps my original guess of 40 is off slightly, but I can't see it being more than 50 currently accepted right now. Also, not everyone they initially accept will accept the offer. This is what leads me to believe around half a class is dedicated to LMU and attending for certain.

Well all of this makes me feel better. For some reason I thought there was one more interview in February. I think Ms. Owens told me they would continue interviewing through February (when I called the first week of January), but I'm happy to hear they are almost done... now if they'll just take a look at the wait list :) Good luck everyone!!

Archived